Danny put his hands up in defense. "Sorry, I didn't know that would offend you somehow."

"We won't fall for such tricks. We are smarter than you." The man called out.

Danny put his hand on his chin. "Well, I wouldn't go that far." He looked back and forth between the two. "Okay then, you have captured me. Now what?" Danny uncrossed his legs but still floated above the ground. "It's not like I'm a Genie or something. I don't grant wishes or talk to your dead relatives."

Danny could hear the man mumble to himself. "I have never experimented on one before. Maybe it will tell me more about... him." That made Danny pale and move back a bit, he didn't think the man knew he had super hearing. He doesn't want to be some lab experiment. He had to get out of here, but how? How does he always get himself into these situations?

X

Dipper was kind of worried about talking with the demon, he had only come across one before and that was Bill. He wasn't even rooted in this dimension and yet he caused so much chaos. He wanted to let his Grunkle do most of the talking, he figured that for the best.

The demon seemed to pale a bit at something his Grunkle had said, he didn't hear it because it was barely a whisper. This demon must have super hearing. Ford opened up his journal and started flipping through the pages, as if looking for something. He opened a certain page and put his hand on it moving it slowly down the page, his eyes flicking back and forth as he read.

Finally, he spoke up. "What is your name, demon?" He looked back up to the said demon who had a very confused look on his face, that for some reason quickly changed into a smile.

X

Danny eventually burst out laughing, his hand over his core as he put the other leaning up against the barrier. It really wasn't that funny, and Danny didn't know why he was laughing, but he was. The two people in front of him instantly shook from stern faces into confused ones. "You think-you think, I'm a demon!?" Danny continued to laugh.

The boy stepped forward. "Of course you are a demon, how else are you stuck in a demon trap!" He threw his hand to the side but kind of stayed slighly behind the older man.

Danny's laughing slowed a bit. "Okay kid, I am not a demon. I'm a ghost." He put his hand on his chin. "Though I do know a couple of demons. Some of them can be really annoying so I know why you are so apprehensive."

"But you are stuck in the trap, I don't understand."

"I don't understand either kid. Anyway, now we have that all cleared up, can you let me go now?" Danny cracked his fingers. But even if he was playing it off cool, he was panicking inside. The man had not said a word since Danny started laughing. Danny was worried he was going to do something to him. As far as he knew he couldn't get out of this trap and if this guy hated ghosts too that was bad news for him.

Danny waited for what felt like forever before the man spoke up, even if it was only 6 seconds. "Ghosts aren't good either. And how do we know you are not lying? You still haven't even told us your name."

Great, this guy didn't like ghosts. He was another hunter who probably wouldn't hear both sides of the story. Danny gulped a bit even if it was hard to notice. "Why are ghosts inherently bad? I mean, one goes off of an attack spree and then all of us get a bad name."

"In all of my research, I have never come across a 'good ghost'. You are just trying to talk us into letting you go so you can attack us. Which is not going to happen." The man crossed his arms and glared at the halfa. Great how is he supposed to get out of this one. "Once again, what is your name?"