you wear her shirt

Your heart fluttered in your chest when you awoke to soft kisses being peppered across your shoulder blades. You couldn't stop smiling with every brush of your girlfriend's lips along your skin and the realization that you were awake in her bed, having spent the night feeling warm and cozy wrapped in her arms.

"Are you awake, y/n?" Scarlett asked, her voice soft in your ear as she gently gathered your hair into her hands and moved it to the other side of your neck so she could kiss your skin and catch a glimpse of your smile.

"No."

She giggled and for the first time that morning, you opened your eyes. They closed again though when her fingers slipped beneath your shirt and traveled along your skin.

"You're so cute." She chuckled and kissed your shoulder once more. "I was thinking we could spend the day together. I made us breakfast!"

Your stomach growled at the mention of food and she just laughed.

"Okay. I'll be down in a minute." You said as you rolled onto your back and stared at her. She looked like an angel as she hovered over you, the golden rays of the sun on her long locks and her body making her look even more beautiful, if possible.

"See you down there, baby. Don't take too long. You don't want the food to get cold."

You nodded and she walked out of the bedroom to give you a minute to get ready.

You quickly brushed your teeth then went to walk out of the bedroom when you felt a little cold. You've been with Scarlett for months now so you didn't even bother to ask to throw her shirt on, thinking that she wouldn't mind one bit.

You threw your t-shirt to the side and pulled on her sweater before going downstairs. Your sock-covered feet on the floor made her look away from her phone. She was only using it to occupy herself until you came down, so she was happy to push it aside for you.

She had a few words on her tongue, planning to ask you how you'd like to spend the day. But when you sat on the chair in only her sweater and she finally looked at you. Her jaw practically dropped, her eyes wide as she stared at you.

"Whoa," she said breathlessly.

"What?" You asked as you swallowed some of the delicious food she made. "Oh!" You chuckled as you followed her gaze to your body. "Is it okay that I wore this? I didn't think you'd mind. I got cold."

She suddenly grabbed the chair and scooted it closer to her so you'd be sat right in front of her. You laughed and dropped your fork onto the plate as she waved her finger for you to come closer. Her hands fell to your hips, her lips on yours right away.

"You're so beautiful," she whispered against your lips. "Even more beautiful in my clothes."

You looped your arms around her neck and deepened the kiss a little. Soft sighs fell from your lips and onto hers and she couldn't help but grin when she pulled away much too soon for your liking, causing you to whine.

"We've got the whole day ahead of us, y/n." She said, laying her hand on your thigh as she picked her fork up with the other. "Trust me, I'll be giving you all the kisses your heart desires. As long as I've got you by my side today I'll be the happiest woman in the world."