𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟓: 𝐂𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙

Почніть із самого початку

I woke up sweating, "Great, again with these nightmares" I thought.

I then looked at the alarm clock that was standing on my nightstand, it was 6:30 AM, it was officially Christmas. All of a sudden I remembered the ring that I bought for Emilia, I took it out of the drawer and looked at it, I wanted to give it to her when she'll come back to Hogwarts but a better idea came into my head. I took my quill, ink and a piece of parchment paper and started writing.

Dear Emilia

I hope you like the ring that I gave you, when I saw it, its beauty reminded me of you, especially your blue ocean eyes. I hope you're doing well and I wish you a merry Christmas.

with love
Anonymous

I placed the parchment into an envelope, sealed it with some purple wax and attached the letter to the ring box with a blue ribbon, after I was done I went to the owlery and got an owl to deliver the present to the Slytherin Manor.

Emilia POV

I woke up at 8:30Am after a good night sleep, "wait, what day is it today?" I thought before Ace burst into my room.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS SIS!"

"Morning to you too." I said giggling "You seem quite happy."

"Well who wouldn't be happy, it's Christmas after all." said Ace excided "Now c'mon get up, we have presents to unpack." He added.

"Ok ok, now get out so that I can change." I said getting out of bed. I honestly was never the holiday type of person, while Ace loved holidays, for me they were like, meh whatever.

After I did my morning routine, I got dressed into a black hoodie and a white and black skirt.

When I arrived at the dining table, everyone was already there, I sat down in front of Ace and started eating my breakfast

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

When I arrived at the dining table, everyone was already there, I sat down in front of Ace and started eating my breakfast.

After we were all done, we went in the living room and started giving each other presents, I gave Ace a new notebook, Clare some earrings and I gave dad a new book. After all of us had received their presents, I was the only one left.

"I've got you a book, I hope you like it." said Clare.

"Thank you." I said as I took the book out of her hand.

"There you go Emmy, this is your present." My dad said, handing me an envelope.

"It's from the both of us." said Ace.

I looked at the two of them confused before opening the envelope.

"Read it out loud." Said dad and I started reading the paper.

I Salazar Andrew Slytherin the third give all my properties to my daughter Emilia Juliet Slytherin. And I Ace Slytherin older brother of Emilia Juliet Slytherin willingly give my part of our fathers testament.

Date 23rd of December 1991

"But, I don't understand? Why are you guys giving me everything from the will?" I asked.

"Well, because me and Clare want a fresh start," said Ace "After we get married we'll go back to the US, and we already bought a house there, so I don't need the Slytherin Mansion." He added

"And since Ace declined to be part of the will, I gave everything to you Emmy." Dad said.

"Thank you so much, now I feel bad for giving you two such small gifts." I said and we all giggled.

"Emmy, it doesn't matter how big or small the gift is, what maters it that it comes from the heart." My dad said, I hugged both of them and as soon as we were about to leave the living room one of our house elves entered.

"Excuse me for interrupting your meeting, but I was wondering if I could talk with young master." The house elf said.

"You can tell me whatever you need here Korey." I said to the house elf.

"Well Korey was in the garden and saw an owl fly by and dropped something that landed in Koreys hands, and it had a letter saying that it was for young master."

I went and took the small box and the letter that Korey had in her hands.

"Thank you Korey, you may leave now." I said to the elf and she left.

"Were you expecting something?" asked Ace.

"No, well, nothing that I know of." I said and opened the envelope that was sealed with a purple was stamp.

Dear Emilia

I hope you like the ring that I gave you, when I saw it, its beauty reminded me of you, especially your blue ocean eyes. I hope you're doing well and I wish you a merry Christmas.

with love
Anonymous

After I finished reading the letter I opened it and saw a blue sapphire ring with some diamonds on the side. 

"Who's it from?" Clare asked

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Who's it from?" Clare asked

"I don't know, it says Anonymous." I answered.

"I think you've got yourself a secret admirer sis." Ace said nudging me jokingly. Although I had a pretty good idea who the gift was from, I didn't want to make any assumptions. For now, let it be a secret.

__________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next chapter will take place in 1992, aka Harry's second year at Hogwarts, kisses <3

__________________
Edit (June 18th 2022): thank you so much for 20k+ reads on this book, never thought I'd get so many of you to read this book, so thank you again <3

__________________Edit (June 18th 2022): thank you so much for 20k+ reads on this book, never thought I'd get so many of you to read this book, so thank you again <3

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Word count: 1421
Published on: February 7th 2021
Republished on: June 18th 2022