Tamaki's Unwitting Depression!

"Come in!"

Ritsu walks into the room, "Hey, you okay? I'm sorry about the-" he cuts himself off with a gasp as a blush appears on his face.

Katsumi was in the middle of changing her clothes. She turns to look at him before squeaking as she covers her chest with her dress, blushing, "I thought you were Haruhi! C-Could you please leave?"

"Ma...Ma!"

The two stare at each other awkwardly.

"Ma...my bad!" Ritsu quickly leaves the room and shuts the door, leaning against it as he breathes heavily.

"Peeping Tom!" Hikaru and Kaoru yell as the redhead screams in fright, his legs trembling.

"You saw." Hikaru inquired.

"Didn't you, Bossanova?" Kaoru adds.

"No! I didn't see! I mean, I caught a glance, yeah, but it was all so fast and I didn't-It was just an accident! I swear to you! I am not a pervert!"

Honey appears in front of him, "Of course you would say that. Sure sign of a guilty conscience."

Ritsu yells out in fear as his legs trembled more.

"Guys, calm down." Haruhi walks over to them, "It's okay, really."

Ristu turns to her, "So then, you're a girl? She thought I was you when I walked in."

"Red alert! He's onto Haruhi's little secret." Kaoru looks at his brother.

"That's not good." Hikaru adds.

Tamaki stands in terror.

"Guys, it's no big deal! I don't care if he even tells people about it!" Haruhi told them.

"So, let's hear about Katsumi." Hikaru says.

"How much of her maidenly terra incognita did you actually see?" Kaoru asks.

"That just sounds weird."

"Well, she was changing, so I saw her underwear?" Ritsu answers.

"YOU SAW OUR SISTER'S UNDERWEAR?!" the twins yell as Tamaki looks even more terrified.

"So, what do we do?!" Kaoru asks.

"There's only one thing to do! We have to induce amnesia! Hold him!" Hikaru advises.

Kaoru holds Ritsu still as Hikaru holds up a baseball bat.

"That's enough, you two. Leave assault and battery to the professionals." Kyoya raises his hand to stop them.

"What are you? Made of ice? How can you be so calm about this?" Kaoru asks.

Hikaru points his bat at Tamaki, who was sitting in a corner, "Look! The boss is so deep in shock, he's regressing!"

"Well, now that it appears the proverbial cat is out of the bag, let's talk." Kyoya pushes his glasses up, "Haruhi and Katsumi are compelled to hide the fact that the former is a girl due to certain mitigating circumstances." Haruhi rolls her eyes as she knows that the circumstances are because of their debt, "While we can't physically force you to cooperate exactly, there is something I would like for you to bear in mind. Coming from the sort of family you do, I'm certain to hear all sorts of juicy little rumors. Enough to know what is true and what is not. Take the Ootori family's private police force, the Black Onion Squad. It is said that they can be mobilized against our enemies in the blink of an eye." the vice president smiles, "You have heard of them, right?"

Ritsu sweatdrops, "Clearly, this isn't just a talk."

"That's not a talk, Kyoya-senpai. That's intimidation." Haruhi stared at him.

Ouran High School Host Club (Tamaki x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें