Starting Today, You Are Hosts!

Here is a brief description of my OC. Her name is Katsumi Kikuya. She has long dark brown hair that is kept up in a ponytail only for this episode. She has hair clips that hold back a certain piece of her hair. She also has an white eyepatch over her right eye for a reason that will be revealed later. She is a little bit richer than Haruhi, but she is still considered a commoner by the school.

Haruhi Fujioka and her best friend Katsumi Kikuya peek into the library where there were a bunch of rich students chattering.

Haruhi sighs as she closes the door.

"I know this place has four library rooms, but you would think that at least one of them would be quiet." Katsumi says as the two girls walk up the stairs.

Haruhi looks out the window, "How are things in heaven Mom? I can't believe it's been ten years already." she thinks to herself before turning to her friend, "I'm beginning to think that rich kids only come to school to have a good time."

Katsumi nods before looking around and smiling, "What about this music room? It seems abandoned!"

"I guess this is the only place we'll be able to study in peace and quiet." Haruhi agrees.

As soon as the girls opened the door, they were greeted with rose petals with the silhouettes of six people, "Welcome!"

"When we opened the door..."

"We found the Host Club."

...

"Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school, Ouran Academy. The Ouran Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys, with too much time on their hands, entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful."

"This is a host club?" Haruhi asks as she leans against the door, prepared to leave.

"Uh, hi!" Katsumi smiles and waves.

"Oh wow, it's a boy and a girl!" a pair of twin brothers exclaim in unison.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, I believe these two are in the same class as you, aren't they?" a boy wearing glasses asks the two twins.

"Yeah, but they're shy. They don't act very sociably, so we don't know much about them." Hikaru and Kaoru say in unison.

"Hm." the boy, Kyoya, smirks slightly, a lightbulb going off in his head, "Well, that wasn't very polite. Welcome to the Ouran Host Club, Honor Students."

A boy with pale blonde hair and violet eyes walks up to the two, "What? You must be Haruhi Fujioka and Katsumi Kikuya! You're the exceptional honor students we've heard about."

Haruhi, who was trying to get out the door, stops when Katsumi puts a hand on her shoulder, "How did you know our names?"

"Why, you're infamous. It's not every day that not one, but two commoners gain entrance into our academy." Kyoya states, "You must have audacious nerves to work hard enough to fight your way into this school as honor students, Mr. Fujioka and Miss Kikuya."