Honey's Three Bitter Days!

Usa-Chan was on a table, tea split all over him.

"Now you've done it!" Tamaki starts to freak out.

"It's done all right." Hikaru says.

"But it wasn't our fault." Kaoru adds.

"What?! You idiots! You're the ones who bumped into it, right?!"

"Only because Katsumi was running away!" Hikaru explains as he and his brother were holding onto the heterochromia girl.

"We were trying to catch her cause we wanted to have some fun and dress her up in cosplays." Kaoru adds.

"So what? We cosplay all the time!" Tamaki exclaims.

"We weren't going with the usual Host Club costumes!" Hikaru smiles.

"We want to see Katsumi in bunny cosplay!" Kaoru adds.

"What?" Haruhi deadpans.

"B-Bunny cosplay?" Katsumi stutters.

"You'd like to see it too, wouldn't you?" the twins ask the president.

The blonde blushes as he imagines Katsumi in a pin up bunny cosplay, "I definitely want to see that..." he grabs his hair, "What am I thinking?! There's no time for stuff like that right now!" the blonde points accusingly, "I know what you're up to! You're trying to distract me from the mess you made! Get away from Katsumi, you punks!"

"No way!" the twins exclaim.

"Let her go!" Haruhi demands.

"I know you're-"

Kyoya types on his laptop as Mori reads a book, "Excuse me. We don't have any guests at the moment, so I don't mind if you make a racket, but please be careful." he turns to Tamaki, who was shaking the twins as Katsumi was being held by Haruhi, "You don't want to wake Honey-senpai."

The three boys tense up and turn to Honey, who was sleeping on a couch with a huge bed canopy over it.

"He's a third year who still takes afternoon naps?" Haruhi asks.

"Guys, we're gonna have to tell him about it sooner or later. Let's just wake him up and apologize." Katsumi starts to walk over.

"No, wait! Don't get any closer to Honey-senpai!" Tamaki and the twins told them as the blonde waves the two girls over.

"Come back! It's safe over here!"

"What're you talking about?" Haruhi asks.

"Honey-senpai wakes up in a very bad mood after napping!" Tamaki explains.

"Huh?" Katsumi tilts her head.

"Now this may just be a rumor, but the Haninozuka family once visited a U.S. military base to give combat training. Supposedly, Honey-senpai slept through most of it because of his jet lag. Then a soldier came in and carelessly tried to wake him up since he had been sleeping for so long...On that day, he wiped out two entire platoons of soldiers, and not just any soldiers, green berets! And I've heard we've had diplomatic issues with America ever since that day!"

"How terrifying!" The twins quiver in fear.

Haruhi deadpans as Katsumi looks concerned.

"And we've got a bigger problem. Usa-Chan was handmade for Honey-senpai by his deceased grandmother. You've seen the way he carries it around! That little bunny is his most prized possession! I can't imagine how he's going to react when he wakes up and sees that his precious Usa-Chan is ruined!"

Tamaki and the twins start to freak out, "He's gonna do to us what he did to those green berets!"

"You're exaggerating. It's impossible for that story to be true. I mean, c'mon." Haruhi told them.