The Grade School Host is the Naughty Type!

"Welcome to the Ouran Host Club!" The club greets, wearing Arabian outfits. They look in shock as a kid was on the floor.

"Oh, it's just a kid." Hikaru states.

"Not only that, it's just a boy." Kaoru adds.

"I got this." Katsumi walks over and helps the boy up, "Sorry for startling you."

"What's wrong, little boy? Did you come to my palace in search of something?" Tamaki asks, deep into the role of an Arabian King.

"Tamaki-senpai..." Katsumi looks over at him.

"Eh...are you the king of this place?" the boy asks him.

Tamaki's eyes widen before he sighs in satisfaction, "Ah~"

"Well, are you?"

"Come closer, lost one." Katsumi leads the boy over, "What was it you just called me, little boy?"

"The king."

Tamaki sighs dramatically, "Ah~ The king! Yes, I am the king of the Ouran Host Club!" he twirls, stars in his eyes, "Long live the host king!"

"I'm an elementary fifth year, Shiro Takaoji!" The boy states before pointing at the king, who gasps quietly, "I want the Host Club king to take me on as an apprentice!"

Tamaki sighs slightly, blushing.

...

"Oh my, Tamaki, you have an apprentice?" The blonde's guest asks.

"Yes, he's still in elementary school, but I like the fire in his eyes."

"But are you sure it's okay for such a young boy to become a host?"

"Why wouldn't it be? Love has nothing to do with age. Take us for instance. Whenever I look at you, my heart starts pounding." Tamaki moves closer to the girl's face, "Suddenly, I feel no different than a lovesick little boy."

"Oh, Tamaki..."

Shiro watches them really closely.

"Don't you think it's weird he's making the kid observe him up close like that?" Haruhi asks as Katsumi frowns.

"There is a theory that people are considered more beautiful the closer they are viewed. Tamaki seems to live by that theory. Well, let's leave them alone." Kyoya writes in his notebook.

Katsumi continues to stare until Haruhi drags her away.

Shiro watches the heterochromia girl leave before turning back to the two in front of him.

"You naughty girl. You've drawn me to the forbidden fruit. Dearest, you're the mermaid who's brought light into my lonely sea. My mermaid princess."

"I remind you...of a mermaid?"

Shiro stands up, "You look more like the carp that swim in my pond at home! I'd never give false compliments like that!"

"Carp?!" The girl cries.

"Oh, don't listen to him. He's just a kid. You know how kids are. They can't help but be honest." Tamaki told her.

"Honest?!"

"But that's just his opinion! I wouldn't say you look like a carp and even if you did look like a carp, you'd be the most beautiful carp of them all."

"So, I am a carp!"

"Uh, no. That's not what I meant..."

"Tamaki, you're an idiot!" The girl runs off.