Honey's Three Bitter Days!

Start from the beginning

"It is! And there's other evidence that Honey-senpai has an evil side to him. Listen to this, his blood type is AB. How do you like that?" Tamaki says.

"What does that mean?" Katsumi asks.

"That means he's the same blood type as Kyoya!" the blonde told her.

The heterochromia girl and Haruhi gasp as they and the other three hosts turn to look at the vice president.

"What's the matter? You guys have a problem with my blood type?" Kyoya asks.

"Oh, those of you watching with type AB..." Haruhi starts to say.

"Please don't take any offense to this." Katsumi continues.

Honey sighs as he turns in his sleep, scaring the five hosts.

"This is bad! We have to do something quick before he wakes up. Hikaru, Kaoru!" Tamaki snaps his fingers.

The twins salute, "Sir!"

"Go get your folk's Cessna. Fly to Osorezan and bring back a medium. We'll channel his grandmother and she can guide us through it! We can make a new Usa-Chan for Honey-senpai!" Tamaki holds up a map, "Take this map of the Aomori Prefecture with you and don't forget to bring back apple juice, apple jam, and Nebuta souvenir dolls!"

"But we don't have that much time." Hikaru told him.

"We're used to your crazy ideas, but you should come up with something more practical." Kaoru adds.

"All right, how about this. We'll send Usa-Chan to the cleaners. Katsumi!" Tamaki turns to the heterochromia girl.

"Yes?"

"You're gonna have to wear the bunny suit!" the blonde blushes as he holds up a bunny costume.

"Yeah! Good idea, boss!" The twins give thumbs up as the three imagine the brunette in the bunny suit.

"There's no way she's wearing that!" Haruhi exclaims.

"He'll know it's me!" Katsumi says.

"No, he won't! He won't be able to tell the difference if he's just waking up from a nap!" Tamaki reassures her.

"Then why can't you wear it?" the heterochromia girl asks, blushing slightly at the idea.

"It won't be as cute if I wear it! Come on, this is the least you could do! Since we can't get another bunny, you're going to have to step in!" Tamaki gasps as Honey sits up, "He's awake! We'll have to use a substitute! We've got no choice!"

Honey rubs his eyes and spots Tamaki's teddy bear, Kuma-Chan.

Tamaki and the twins silently panic.

The 3rd year grabs the teddy bear with an unreadable expression and slams it down onto the ground.

Tamaki freaks out, "Not my teddy bear!"

"He's gonna come after us next!" Hikaru adds.

Kaoru slightly screams, "He just spotted his bunny rabbit!"

Honey walked over to the table and picked up the stuffed animal, turning to the three, "Who's responsible for this? Who got Usa-Chan dirty?"

The three hosts panic, "Someone help! Mori-senpai, don't let him hurt us!"

"He wanted tea, so Usa-Chan decided to have a drink." Mori simply explained.

Honey's usual expression returns to his face, "I see! So that's why his face is all dirty, isn't it? Hey, do you think he wants some cake too?"