"Don't encourage him!" Hawk said rather harshly.

"Sorry Mom." I rolled my eyes.

"Hawk!" A voice called from behind me. I turned to see Miguel approaching us. Hid eyes found mine and his smile dropped. Eli went up to him and gave his a brotherly high-five. "Lydia." His voice grew quieter. 

"This is where I take my leave my friend." I told Demetri. "See ya later." I whispered to him, walking away to go grab my surfboard. 

I sat awkwardly off to the side watching Sam and Robby spar

I sat awkwardly off to the side watching Sam and Robby spar. I think Robby knows, that I know that it was him watching me this morning. I also think, that we both silently agreed not to talk about it at the moment, which I was heavily grateful for. Sam went for a punch in the side, connecting her fist with his skin, causing him to flinch and move away from her fist. She backed up and threw her arms in the air. "Remember, keep moving in a circle." She sounded out of breath.

"You know I did make it to the all valley finals." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"That's just because you didn't have to get through me." Sam smirked, flirting a bit with the boy in front of her.

Robby gave out a weird laugh, making me wish it was me sparing him instead of Sam. I quickly shook the thought out of my head and continued watching them. "Listen, I want to thank you." Sam had gotten back into position to continue sparing, but at his words she dropped her hands. 

"For what?" She questioned curiously.

"Last week, I had no hot water. This week, I have a jacuzzi in my backyard." My ears perked up, listening more carefully than before.

"I wouldn't get too excited, we did find a dead possum in there." She replied, both of them started laughing.

"But seriously, thank you. It's been a little rough lately and it's nice to have people looking out for you." He got serious. 

"It's what friends do." She shrugged, smiling towards the boy in front of her.

"Not all friends." 

I stood up and walked over to the two teenagers. "Pause your flirting for a second. What happened?" I called them out on their behavior, causing both of them to turn as red as a tomato.

I was now standing beside Robby, looking back and forth between the two. "Oh, Robby moved into the dojo back at my house." She answered me.

"Oh cool." I turned away to go sit back down "Of course he did." I mumbled under my breath. 

"What was that?" Robby asked, turning around and grabbing my hand, stopping me from walking.

"I didn't say anything." I lightly pulled my hand out of his grasp, looking at him sadly. 

"Alright guys, enough chit chat, let's see where your at." Mr. LaRusso said walking into the backyard. 

I sat back down on the bridge watching Sam and Robby when they stopped moving, "Why'd you stop?" Robby walked over to me and grabbed my arm, pulling me up. Sam jogged over the bridge, looking at something that was hidden by Danial. Robby pulled me over the bridge. We came to a stop a few feet away from him, revealing two boys standing there, taking in the backyard. 

"Great, I've got a few buckets of paint up front. The fence could use a fresh coat, Robby or Lydia can show you." Danial said smiling at him. Maybe he should have explained it to the boys first, I sighed. I jerked backwards when a bee flew by my face. It continued to hover by my face. 

"Robby." I whispered. "Robby." I grabbed tapped his arm. He saw what was going on and swatted the bee away in a second. "Thanks." He nodded.

"You want us to paint your fence?" The one boy asked skeptically. 

"Keep an open mind guys, it'll all make sense later." Robby told the boys kindly. 

"Don't fight it." I shook my head, smirking towards them.

"In order to fully learn Miyagi-Do karate, first you need to unlearn your misconceptions about what constitutes training." He explained. I sighed and placed my head against Robby's shoulder, not realizing what I had done till after. I slowly lifted it off, trying my hardest not to make it awkward, I failed. 

"I knew this was bullshit. This was all just some scam to get kids to do your yard work huh?" The one boy asked, he had dark skin and short, dark brown hair. 

"No, no, no. This is all part of the process." Danial tried to assure them.

"Yeah, the process. My mom was right, with car salesmen, you always got to read the fine print." The other boy scoffed to his friend. 

"No, I'm not trying to sell you anything, I'm trying to teach you karate!" He insisted, his voice filling with more plea. 

"Let's go check out that place with the snake." The boy with dark hair told his friend, but not before sending me a glance. 

"Keep walking ass-hat." I called after him. He looked over his shoulder smirking.

"Lydia!" Mr. LaRusso scolded. 

"Sorry." I replied meekly. I looked at Sam who looked disappointed but Robby was smiling at me.

Another day, another chapter! I like this one, but let me know what you guys think

Another day, another chapter! I like this one, but let me know what you guys think. Thank you all for all the love and attention you guys have been giving my stories, it has made me the happiest person in the world! So thank you. Comment and Vote!

Thanks

-Daisy