I glanced up at him in panic.

He said there was no one home, so I wasn't exactly holding back earlier.

The knocking wasn't quiet either, it was like someone was pounding on the door. The noise was followed by a shrill voice, "I'm coming in, so you better be decent!"

Caroline.

True to her word, Caroline barged into Aiden's bedroom a few second later, one hand covering her eyes. "Are you decent?" I quickly pulled the covers up as much as possible while still leaving room to breathe.

"Okay good." She peeked between her palm. "Get dressed – that means you too lover boy." She leaned down to pick up my  discarded shirt and chucked it at me.

I am going to kill her.

"Caroline, what the fuck!" I glared at her. Meanwhile, Aiden looked totally unbothered. "Is Lucas with you?"

She nodded before turning on her heel and walking out. "Chop-chop!"

"Come on, Princess." Aiden leaned down and pecked my cheek. "You know she'll come back if we're not downstairs soon."

I pulled the covers over my head dramatically. "You should really consider changing your locks."

I heard Aiden chuckle as the bed shifted and he got up. I was hoping to lay there for a few more minutes, but Aiden had other ideas as he pulled the cover off. "But I don't wanna!" I pouted.

He smirked as his eyes trailed my now naked body, but quickly shook his head as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of bed.

When we walked downstairs, Aiden was in front of me and I trailed behind him. I was still getting used to the new perks of our friendship. Despite all of our friends knowing that we were sleeping together, it didn't make the situation any less embarrassing.

Caroline and Brooke would make weird kissing noises at me every chance they got, and Lucas would not so subtly hit at ways to spice it up.

"Finally!" Caroline exclaimed when she saw us. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail and she was wearing workout clothes. While this wasn't entirely uncommon for Caroline, she was also holding a clipboard and her face was scrunched up in confusion. "In the kitchen, please!"

Walking into the kitchen, we found Alex, Cody and Lucas all lounging around. "What's going on?" I asked confused.

"The Valentine's Day bake sale for the sport's department is tomorrow and I completely forgot about it!" Caroline ushered out.

"What does this have to do with the rest of us?" I asked, still not understanding why she dragged me out of a very comfortable bed to witness her freaking out.

She scratched the back of her neck nervously. "I may or may not have signed you up to bake some stuff for it a few months back?"

"Care!" I whined.

"But it's okay – " She quickly added pointing to the guys who were scrolling through their phones. "I brought reinforcements."

I glared at her. "What am I supposed to do with them?"

"They're here to help you bake, silly."

"Caroline, I'd rather pull an all-nighter myself than let any of those four near the kitchen." I snorted.

"Then they can go to the store while I help you bake!" She gave me a hopeful smile.

She's so lucky I love her.