The skin to skin contact brought me back to the reality that I was actually still naked. I attempted to pull back and grab my clothes but Aiden's hands continued to rest on my hips as the two of us stood in the middle of the room. "You're welcome, Princess." His lips brushed against my cheek.

I didn't get a chance to reply because there was a loud knocking at the door. My head shot up in panic when the lock clicked and Caroline's voice echoed. "We're coming in!"

"And we don't want to see any private parts!" Alex shouted.

"We know you did the nasty!" Lucas yelled.

I groaned.

This cannot be happening right now.

Aiden was completely unphased by the interruption as he quickly shut the door separating the bedroom from the living room to give us some privacy.

"Do you think they know?" I sheepishly asked as I pulled on my discarded jeans with lightening speed.

I was attempting to put my bra back on when he came to stand behind me. His hand brushing against my skin as he helped me hook the clasp. Leaning down, he rested his head in the crook of my neck. "Definitely." Aiden chuckled.

I let out another groan as I shrugged him off and began searching the room for my shirt. "I am never going to hear the end of this."

"Princess, this is going to be a night you'll never forget," he said laying back down on the bed.

"Get up!" I hissed at him.

This was not the time to be lazy – or cocky for that matter!

When I panic, I tend to go into control freak mode and boy was I panicking right now. No – I did not all of a sudden regret sleeping with Aiden. I just wanted what the two of us did to remain private, at least for a while longer until we figured out what the hell this even was. However, now that literally everyone knew, it made me just a tad bit uncomfortable to face them.

The teasing that would ensure would be unbearable; especially from Caroline.

Oh, the I told you so's.

Aiden was totally placid, and instead extended his arm to my wrist and pulled me down so that I was sitting on top of him – straddling his waist. "Aiden." I let out an unintended giggle as his hands tickled me.

"You know these walls aren't soundproof, right?" Lucas yelled.

"Oh my god." I whispered as I buried my face in Aiden chest.

"Lucas," Aiden shouted back. "Shut the fuck up."

I eventually mustered up enough courage to face everyone and flung open the door to reveal Brooke, Cody, Naomi, Maria and Alex all sitting on the floor and Caroline and Lucas cuddled on the small sofa. "Hi!" My voice came out unusually high pitched.

"Well hello there," Caroline grinned from ear to ear. "Did you enjoy your birthday present."

I am going to kill her.

I felt my face heat up for the hundredth time that night as I plopped down on the floor next to Brooke, looking anywhere but at the half dozen pairs of eyes staring back at me.

"I mean the book!" Caroline exclaimed as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Except, I could see the mischievous glint in her eyes.

I once again cleared my throat. "Yes – it was ... nice."

We both know I'm not talking about the damn book.

In fact, that was better than nice.