I grabbed one of the pendants I had lying around and tried to Siphon from it. It was successful making me turn to them with apprehension "well there might be some side effects we didn't consider" I said shocked as I stared down at the empty pendent.

"What the hell do you mean side effects? Are we all Siphoners now?" Bekah asked as she stood up and began to pace the room.

"Well I guess sharing powers mean more than just witch powers" I said calmly as I thought over the different possibilities.

I grabbed the knife and stabbed myself in the palm suddenly.

I watched the wound closely as it healed by itself making me smirk. That was one way to turn Immortal.

"Well ladies it looks like we are all practically unstoppable now" I said with a devilish smirk and held up my hand to show them.

"Does this mean we are vampire witch siphoners now? What the hell does that mean for us?" Care asked desperately.

I rolled my eyes "well I think it means we get all the perks with not as many side effects. We just need to learn control so we don't do anything stupid in the meantime" I told them all calmly.

Bonnie looked shocked and slightly horrified "does this mean we have to drink blood?" she asked with wide eyes.

I thought about it for a second "maybe but I'm not getting any cravings so maybe not. This is gonna be a learning process. How about we go outside and figure out what we can and can't do" I said calmly as I got up and started walking downstairs.

They all shuffled behind me before we got outside.

"Okay first let's see about the vampire abilities" I said excitedly while clapping my hands.

I started running and found myself about 100 yards away in 2 seconds. Holy shit that was fun.

I laughed "well looks like speed works" I said excitedly as I turned back to them

"It would make sense, we have more vampire abilities since I, Care, and Bekah are all vampires" Lydia explained.

I heard the whole thing clearly from where I was standing "add hearing to the list" I said happily.

"Why are you so excited about this Ally?! Were vampires now!" Bonnie said slightly upset.

I sped back over to them and smiled reassuringly "because I was going to turn anyways and lose a shit ton of power. Now instead I get the perks from everything. Look at the upside Bonnie you're a vampire who gets to keep their witch powers and become a siphoner too boot. Also the fact Bekah is an original probably added to that so I'm not seeing the downside here" I explained with a shrug.

Care smiled excitedly "I agree Bon. My cravings have even gone down since the spell. It feels like this takes the best from us all and spreads it out. Plus, I have never felt power like this. The pendants are great but if this is what it is to be a witch I understand why you guys never want to lose this and now look, you don't have too" Care said all bubbly.

Bonnie sighed "I guess your right I just never thought this was possible. It's a lot to take in" She said quietly.

We all nodded in understanding before we spent the next hour or two testing our new abilities.

I couldn't wait to show my mates, they would be so relieved knowing I will be able to protect myself even more now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When your head comes up with loopholes as you write. I never planned this I seriously came up with it all on the spot. Tho I will admit I do something similar in my book the traveler so it wasn't too much of a stretch. But now it can give Bekah the ability to have kids if she wants. Idk there are a lot of possibilities. I feel like I'm going to have to write in some type of Catch or something cuz I can't just keep making her all-powerful...right? Cuz I could if u guys want that lol. Happy reading

By the way, I am going back to every other day updates or every two days. I started a new book so updates on this one will probably slow down a bit, don't worry I will always update at least twice a week. I think I might actually make some type of schedule since I am now writing three different books at the same time.

If anyone is wondering I am writing a book like this one but in the harry potter universe. Except she gets reincarnated as a female version of harry potter. Right now I'm on chapter 6 and it will be posted when I get to 15. I'm warning you all now it will not be a Draco fic. I don't hate him but I just can't see the attraction anymore after just watching the movies. I'm thinking the twins but it's still up in the wind lol

I have an Instagram for my books where I tell spoilers and ask for your opinions. @amberpoconuts

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Edited: 2/9/22