I pushed a finger inside of him, earning a groan from him. I slides the finger slowly out before pushing it back in. I slide my finger in and out of him before adding a second. Harry lets out a small "oh", as he grips onto the bed sheet, his knuckles turning white.

I leave kisses at the bottom of his spine as I scissoring them inside of him to loose up his tight muscles a bit more. I push a third finger inside of him, while he reach for my hair and dragging in it hard.

His hips rocks against my fingers as I hit his spot with each thrusth.

After a few more thrusths, I pull out my fingers and he lets out a sad whine.

I pull myself on top of him, the tip of my cock brushing against his rim. I leave small delicate kisses at the base of his neck and shoulder blades before pushing my cock slowly inside of him.

A loud gasp escaped from his mouth and his moans gets louder as I thrusth myself in and out of him.

I pushes him more into the matress as I begin to fuck into him. "Ahh fuck Lou, feels so good," he moans while grabbing the back of my neck, pulling me in for a deep kiss.

He lets out a high pitch squeal as I hit his prostrate. I continue hitting it over and over again before he is a
moaning mess, coming all over both of ur tummies without even being touched.

"Louis?" We heared from the other side of the bus, followed by step coming closer towards us. "Oh my God, hurry walk down," Harry said almost pushing me down from his bunk. I pulled up my boxer and started to walk down when the curtain opened and Liam stook his head inside. "Ehm, do I interupt something?" He said looking from me to Harry and back to me again. Both me and Harry was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I was climbing down from Harrys bunkbed only in my underwear, which other explanation could I possibly come up with?

We were saved by drunk Niall coming up behind Liam. "Loueeeeh, aren't you sleeping yet?" He didn't seem to care that I was on my way down from Harrys bunk in only my boxers. "Awww are you cuddling bros? Can I join you?" He asked before dressing of his clothes so he stood there in his boxers, and crawled up into Harrys bunk. I let out a silence laugh before crawling down into my own bed.

"Niall, stop, it's tickeling!" Harry laughed. I felt a rush of jealousy rushing trough my body as I thought about Niall in his underwear cuddling my Harry. "Louis, come cuddling with us!" Niall said from the bunk. Liam laughed before mumbling a "goodnight," and left to his own bed. I crawled out of my bed and up to Harrys bunk, pushing myself under the sheets beside Niall. Harry layed himself on Nialls chest and I layed my head on the other side. We looked at eachother, smiling without Niall noticing, and before we knew it, he had fallen asleep. I cupped his face in my hand and pulled him in for a kiss. He deepened the kiss and brought his hands in my hair. "You're perfect Lou," he said. I smiled and said "so are you Haz." We made out for a few more minutes before we decided to carry him down to his own bunk. Harry is stronger than me so he walked down first and took him down the steps. When he finally was in his own bunk, we layed in Harrys bunk cuddeling and talking about everything that crossed our minds. Oh my God how I had missed him.

The next morning we woke up by Pauls voice saying that we were parking outside of a breakfast shop to get some food. I climbed down from Harrys bunk after kissing his temple, before I dressed up and met outside with the other boys. We were all starving and Niall wasn't feeling that great after last nights drinks.

Liam still looked between me and Harry as if he was suspecting something. But I didn't care. He could believe whatever he wants for my part.

After eating, we went back to the bus. We had only some hours left before we were arriving in Brisbane. I couldn't wait to get there so I could have Harry all to myself in a hotelroom, doing whatever we want.

The bus drive felt longer than it had done yesterday, and we were all tired. I was sitting on my phone in my bunk, while the rest of the boys were watching a movie on the tv we had brought with us. I got a text message from Harry.

Harry: What are you doing?

Louis: what does it look like I'm doing? Wbu?

Harry: What does it look like I'm doing?

Louis: shut up ;)

Harry: come watch with us, I really need someone to stroke me under the carpet right now ;)

Louis: oh my God Hazza... U horny little slut

Harry: I know u like me that way ;; are you coming or what?

Louis: yeah, and I know you'll probably b coming too ;)

I left my phone in the bed and went to sit with them. I took a seat beside Harry under the carpet. He layed his hand on mine and led it over to his croutch. He was already hard as hell and I wonder what he had been thinking about. A silence moan escaped from his mouth as I touched him hard outside of his pants.

As the movie got louder, I pulled down his pants and put my hand over his hard dick.

I pumped him faster when the movie was loud, and slower when the movie was silence. His body started to tension in his seat and he couldn't sit still, so I knew he was about to come. I pumped him even faster than before and after some more seconds I could feel his hot cum all over my hand.

He pulled his pants back up and excused himself to go to the toilet. I couldn't do other than smiling, feeling pleased with myself.

Seconds later he came back, and the movie was about to end.

For the rest of the drive, we played cards and talked about things we were excited for in the upcoming shows and weird things that had happened in the two first shows. The time went by faster, and before we knew it we had already arrived.

We checked into our hotel, and before I had gotten time to unpack my stuff, Harry was knocking on the door asking for entrance.

"Hey babe," I said and kissed him. "Hi," he said back before placing himself in the bed under the sheets. I went into the bathroom to fix some stuff, and when I came back he was already naked.

"Oh well, hi there dirty boy," I said and placed myself under the sheets with him. "Wanna cuddle," he said with a babyvoice before placing his arms around me pulling me in. "You smells good," he said, sniffing me in. "Thanks, it's the perfume I got from you when we were in New york," I said. "Really? You still have that one? That has to be ages ago!" He said smiling. "Yeah, it is," I whispered and stroked his butterfly tattoo, studying it. I had always teased him about that he should get a butterfly tattoo someday, and he had always said he didn't want one, but then he got drunk and came home with a butterfly tattoo anyway. I wasn't dating him when he got it, we wasn't even on speaking terms. "Why did you get the butterfly tatto, Harry?" I asked. "Because it reminds me of you," He said and stroked my hand. "Your hands are so tiny." He kissed my temple and pulled me closer into his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up from my phone buzzing. We had fallen asleep without us noticing, and the time was only 8pm.

"Paul wants us to meet up at the hotel resturant to eat, can you tell Harry too because he isn't answearing his phone and I guess he is with you?" Liam said into the phone. "Ehm, yeah, we'll be there," I said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Harry said, opening his eyes slowly. "Liam. Paul wants us to meet up in the hotel resturant," I said and pushed myself out of the bed. "How long did we sleep?" He asked. "Only an hour or so babe, we'll sleep more tonight," I said. "Or not," he said, touching my croutch while painting a sexy smirk on his lips.

I pushed away his hand and said "get dressed, now!" "Uuhh, I love when you're being all dominant and stuff," he said before getting himself out of the bed and putting his clothes back on.

We met up at the resturant and ate some food before going back to our hotel room to get some sleep.

AN: omg guys I am sooo sorry that it has been so long!! I've had a lot to do and I have been on a total writing block and just haven't felt like writing, but now I'm back I promise!!

And Loualia is helping me editing my chapters so they look better! She has edited chapter one and two now, tysm !! <3

Anyway hope you like this chapter, and please vote if you like it cause that makes me want to keep on writing, ilyy

I have loved you since I was 18जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें