Jelous||Bokuto

You and Bokuto are really close. And we'll you guys are always playing around. Akkashi always have to take care of y'all.

One day the team decides to go to the beach because they work so much. And the boys invited you. "Hey y/n you ready". Says Akkashi. "Oh yes I'm coming".

You go inside the bus and it next to sleeping Bokuto. You take a picture of him. Awwww so cute. You think while seeing him in the photos. "Is that me". He says waking up.

"W-what how did you know". You say. "Well I think I saw you haha". "Well I think y-you looked c-cute". He blushes hard and turns to the window. It was kinda awkward. You started to doze off. And landed on Bokutos shoulder.

Omg omg omg what do I do she is so cute right now. He thinks to himself. He ends up sleeping on top of you head. Akkashi takes your phone and takes a photo.

You finally woke up and see where you landed. And where is Bokuto. You try waking Bokuto up but nothing. "Umm Akkashi". "Hey umm y/n you have to wait until he wakes up he won't be able to move". You nod. You wait but nothing. He starts moving. You thought he was going to wake up. But instead he started to cuddle more.

You start blushing so much. Then he wakes up. He sees the situation. He lets you go. "Omg y/n I-I am so s-sorry". "Oh don't worry Bokuto your fine".

Finally you get there. Everybody gets out and start changing into there bathing suit. You and the manager go to change. You go out and where in your bathing suit. The thing was that you where very attractive.

A lot of people started staring. You got a little incercure. Then you got more nervous when a big tall boy came up to you. "Hey give me your phone number we should hang out some time". "Oh Uhm I sorry I-. Bokuto stand infront of you and did a death glare at the boy. He put his jacket around you and walked away. "Thanks Bokuto". "Yea it's fine".

"Bokuto are you ok you seem really red". You say. "Well y/n you are wearing a bathing suit really reveling". He says turning around. "Omg I am so sorry I should-. He grabs your hand and puts his hoodie to you. "There much better".

He blush and laugh. "You are so cute". Oh no did I said that out loud. "Y-you think I'm c-cute". Bokuto says becoming very red. "Well y/n I did not know you had feelings for me but don't worry I like you to". Bokuto said looking down. "W-what you like me.... I NEVER SAID I LIKE YOU I SAID YOU LOOKED CUTE".

"I-m v-very s-sorry ill l-leave y-you oh a-alone". Bokuto said standing up. You grab his hand quickly and sit him back down. "I sorry if you feel embarrassed but I like you to you know". His eyes where wide and he started to tear up. "Omg Bokuto why are you crying". "I-I thought I ruin are friendshipppp". "Oh come here baby owl". You said pulling him inside and patting his head.

"I love you". Bokuto said. "I love you to".

The end
See you next time