Part2:Kags/Oikawa/manager

When Kags is draging you away. Oikawa grabs your other arm and says "oh come one do you still want to go to bed you can stay".

Kags at this point gets mad and says "Oikawa let her go". "Chill king I just want to talk with y/n".

You slap Oikawa hand and say "sorry today I am really tired I should get some rest. Oikawa thinks "hard to get huh".

While you are walking away you see Kags face and his face is like when he is mad when Hinata misses the ball and that bad.

You say "hey Kags you good?". Kags looks at you with a relived smile and says "yea I'm good".

Then you say "why so relived happy that I choose you I've the great king". "BOKE Y/N BOKE" he says. You both laugh.

The next morning it was time for you to leave and go home already. Oikawa comes close to you and say "hey give me you phone number we can talk more how to get tobio".

You blush and say " what w-what are you talking about". He says " it is so obvious you two like each other".

Iwazumi drags Oikawa away so you never really got his number. You say your good byes and enter the bus you see Kags entering so you go inside to.

He says "hey boke come sit here". So you two sit toguether

In the bus ride you both sleep and y/n is in the shoulders of Kags. And we'll the team takes pictures of y'all.

You are really exited to come next time to see again the great king. And we'll maybe listen what Oikawa has to say about you getting tobio😌.

The end

PS: thanks for reading this little story about Oikawa and kayegama it was really fun see you next time👍🏼.