Tendou

You went to shiratorisawa because of your dads job. You felt kinda lonely because well you left all your friends in your old town. 

In the first day it was kinda weird because well no one wanted to talk to you.

But one day you where running late and you bump into this boy with red hair. He says "iamsosorryiwaslateandineeded-". You say "hey hey calm down it's fine". He smiles.

Your heart starts to go crazy. Then he says "hey I have not seen you here are you new?".

"Yea i new my name is y/n and you". "Tendou". A awkward silence came along and then tendou says "you are not going to run away?".

You say flapping my hand "what nooo why should I did that".

*Tendou flashback*

When I was little I really did not have friends because they will say that I look like a monster. So I consider myself a monster. But everything change when I met her.

One day in 5 grade it was a normal day the only thing was that there was a new student. I really did. It care because well they will be scared of me.

The teacher intruduce her but I did not even get her name.

When it was recess I was playing in the swing and then I heard a voice "AHHHHH". I bumped a girl that was below the swing. I get off and see it's the new student laying in the ground. I had my hoodie on so she did not see my face.

She looks at me and says "yea I fine don't worry". She looked confused and took of my hoodie.

I slap her hand away and say "hey what are doing". She says "well I got to see who where you, and you are my desk mate right?". I nod.

Then I ask her "hey umm just one question, are you not going to run away?". I see her flapping her hands saying "what why should I do that". Those few words made me so happy.

Later I figure out that her name was y/n and we became best friends. She did not care if there where bullying her for being with me.

No she was stuck with me. Útil she had to leave I cry like never before she was crying to. But we promise that we would see each other again.

*Present*

Tendou looks at me with deep eyes. Then you say "is something in my face?". Tendou says "oh no sorry just for anything did you went to (school name).

You say "yea actually". Tendou grabs you and hugs you very tight. "Don't you remember me I am from the elementary school". You now remember everything and you both start crying form joy.

The next few days, mouths no one could separate y'all and you clearly know that you like him.

He was so cute and adorable. You where clear that one day you will tell him. And that when you do you make sure that he says yes.

Thanks for reading:)