Tsukki Caring for you

You went to school. It was a normal day. Until you bump into your bully. She laughed as you stumbled back. "Why are you looking at me like that, Ha you look like trash". She said to you with a big smirk.

You did not want to do this right now so you just completely ignore her. She was suprised you did that. She took your ponytail and drag you back.

"Wow are you really trying me".

You got her hand "Stop". You said so firmly. "Omg y/n I am so scared Help Help hahah".

She does a eye signal to her friends. Her friends grab you and pull you to the restroom. "So y/n you want to SOooo manly huh let me show you what I can do".

She swing her arm up in the air and prepared to punch you right in the stomach. But you did not let her. You step aside and she hit her friend in the leg.

The friend let go of your hand and you started to walk away. You got out of the restroom and left so that you could meet up with the boys.

Your bully got your hair again and said "AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU WHO I AM".

"I will like to see that". A very familiar and clam voice said. Both turn around and see Tsukishima standing there.

Tsukishima POV-

Omg where is she. I can't believe she is leaving me here with this stupid people. "Hey Tsukki where is y/n she should be here by now". Yams says. "I don't know".

"Hey Tsukki you should go find her you're always with her😏". Noya says. Tsukki rolls his eyes.

It's so weird there are never late. Uhh why I'm i worrying so much there fine....right?

"Hey Tsukishima go find  y/n they are taking very long and I need to say some thing for the whole team".

(Y/n was the manager of Karasuno and you where metting them because you are going to training camp with them).

Tsukki stands up and sighs. He is looking everywhere for you. Nothing. Nothing. Omg where can that shorty be?.

Tsukki goes to past the restrooms just to see if you are in there. Then he sees you get out of the restroom. Uhh finally found you.

He was walking toward you. Then he sees that the girl grab you from the ponytail. And yells does words.

IRL POV-

"I will like to see that". Tsukki says. The girl just stands there freeze that a student caught her. Tsukki gets her arm and says "Let her go". With the biggest death glare you have ever seen.

Even you get kinda scared. The girl let's go off you. Tsukki pushes her off and grabs your pony tail and undones it. He puts it on again but better.

Then grabs your hand and just walks away. "Wow Tsukki you did that so smooth". He looks at you like The-freak-you-talking-about. "What".

"Did you not see what she was doing to you?!?".

"Umm yes". "Why did you not do anything". "Calm down Tsukki I did not let her touch me". "Take care of yourself more I always have to take care of you-.

You yank your hand away from him. "As you can see I don't have time for this meet you with the boys". You say pissed off walking away.

"Oh hey y/n you made it I can begin now". Daichi says. Daichi was saying all the things he wanted to say. Then we all went inside the bus. Tsukki wanted to sit next to you but before he could Noya sat next to you.

You arrived at the Traning camp and there where the teams you been working with.

Time passes-

The first day was harsh. You got scolded by the couch then by the captain. Then when it was dinner time you did not eat much. Then some Bugs climbed into your body. Overall it was just a bad day.

"Hey Kiyoko I am going to sleep early I see you tomorrow". "Oh yes y/n have a good night". You smiles at her and head to your room. As you where going to your room you saw the boys still practicing.

How do they not get tired. Hehe. Weirdos.

But we'll they where your weirdos so you can do anything about it.

You head to your room preparing your bed. Then you heard a knock.

*knock knock*

You open the door and see Tsukki standing there. "Oh hey man you need something". He completely ignore you and just entered the room. "Oh ok you can come in".

"Hey ummm I just wanted to say that I am sorry what I said last time". He said turning his face to yours.

"Oh don't worry it's fine i was just having a bad day". He looked at you with sweet, sleepy puppy eyes. Uhhhhhhhh why you got to be so cute.

He picked you up and put you on bed. "NaNi". He lay down next to you. "I'll just sleep here". "Are you going to take care of me?". You say.

"Sleep before I go". You lay down completely. "Ok ok sorry". He turns to see your face. "I hope tomorrow you will have a better day than today, and I hope I won't ruin it".

You give him a big smile "Thanks Tsukki".

"Don't call me that". He says turning away from you blushing.

I really do hope you have a great day tomorrow y/n. Tsukki sleeps with that thought. Hoping to cheer you up tomorrow. He is think of many ways of impressing you tomorrow with his volleyball skills.

Thanks for reading😀✌️