Truth or Dare #10

Harry pov:

"Pssst. Babe, wake up." A sweet scent entered my nostrils.

"Hmm, Draco what cologne are you wearing?" I asked Draco with a sleepy voice.

"I'm not wearing any cologne silly." He chuckled.

"But.. what is that scent?" I opened one eye and sat up right rubbing my eyes.
I got up but soon fell back feeling a rough pain shooting through my bum.

"Still can't walk can you?" Draco said with a grin on his face. He walked away and got back with a plate. Four round, steaming hot, little cakes stacked on eachother filled the room with a sweet scent. Topped of by caramel sauce and raspberries.

"You can't ask something like that Draco." I said with a pouty face. I tried getting up and stiffly walked towards him. I pulled the plate out of his hands and sat back on the bed cutting the pancakes. I saw Draco looking down at me so I patted on the bed signaling for him to come sit next to me.
He sat down as I cut some more and put it on my fork.
I took the fork up and put it in front of his mouth, I put my hand under his chin to make sure nothing would fall onto the bed.

He chuckled again and then opened his mouth, I put the fork inside and gave him a warm, satisfied smile. I liked feeding him like he is my little baby.

"What is the schedule today?" I asked with my mouth full. Draco looked at me, then put his hand under my chin, and kissed the corner of my mouth. He twirled around it two times with his tongue and then pulled back again.

"What was that for?" I said confused after swallowing the pancakes. I looked at him and pecked him back.

"You had some syrup on your mouth." He simply repied, giving the smile that melts my heart.

"So you just lick it of me?" I scooped closer to him.

"Yes. If I want to taste you then I can taste you." I started blushing by his words and quickly ate the rest of my pancakes.

"But seriously tho, what's the schedule?" I licked the corners of my mouth getting away the caramel sauce

"Well, first I'm gonna shower, then I'll get dressed, and then I'm gonna have to pick up the letter I got last night from my father. I saw it yesterday when I was giving you your pleasure in the Owl Post Office, so I missed out on it."
He said smirking, licking his lips.

I choked on nothing but air and faced him again now looking like a tomato.
I hid my face as he giggled.
Draco placed a kiss on my nose and then disappeared under the shower.

Draco pov:

I turned on the shower, the stream of hot water emptied my head with a hundreds of thoughts, What is gonna be in that letter, am I in trouble again?
I let them all go, closed my eyes and started rubbing my upper body with soap. A moistured curtain of heat filled up the bathroom and it was starting to feel like a sauna.
When I was about to grab the bottle with shampoo, I felt two small hands on my head, massaging my skin making a messy, foamy situation in my hair. I turned around. I still had my eyes closed as I trailed down from the slim arms to the slightly muscled shoulders and went down even more. I found a slim waist followed by a soft back with two dimples near a bum.
As I reached the bum I softly squeezed them, I then opened my eyes and ofcourse saw Harry still massaging my head. When I squeezed his ass, a accidental groan left his mouth.
I lifted him up as he wrapped his legs around my waist.
Harry put his arms around my neck and kissed me, I pushed his back against the wall making him moan again.