Truth or Dare #2

The next morning Harry woke up by the sweet scent of fresh baked pancakes.
"Goodmorning my love." Draco said as he approached Harry with the pancakes, Harry turned pink.

"Goodmorning my baby." He pecked Draco's lips and took a bite off the sweet pancakes.

"I didn't know u could cook?" Harry said with his mouthfull, Draco laughed an kissed him on the forehead. "How did you sleep?"
Draco said with his raspy morning voice.
"Never slept better than with you." The blonde haired boy flustered.

"What time is it?"
Harry said a bit worried
"It's 7.00, so we still have some time to cuddle." As the dark haired boy finished his pancakes he opened the blanket for the blonde haired boy.
"Draco, can I tell you something?" "Ofcourse you can, what is it my love?" Draco said.
"Promise you won't get mad or scared?"
Harry said hesitantly.
"Pinky promise." Draco said as he held out his pinky and intertwined it with Harrys'.

"I can read and communicate through my mind." Harry said.
"Wait really? Me too!!"
Draco said enthusiastically.
"I decided to keep it to myself but now that I know we're the same we can communicate during lessons too!!" Draco said.
"Wait you can too?"
Harry said in disbelief
"Yes, it has bin in my bloodline.. I gues in yours too."

"So you can hear this"

"Sure can"

"Your voice sounds even sexier this way Harry"

"Kiss me"

Draco kissed Harry deeply as he pinned him on the bed. Harry wrapped his legs around Draco's waist and pulled him closer. He was on top of Harry, Harry strangled his fingers in Draco's hair and slowly entered his tongue. As it turned into a making-out session, again.

"Green apple?"

"It's my favorite"

Harry chuckled and got up, he took off his shirt to change. Draco looked him up and down then licked his lips.

"You already ate."
Harry said teasingly

"Right i'm sorry."
Draco answered awkwardly scratching the back of his head..

Once they were both ready Harry said his goodbeys and quietly snuck into the Gryffindor room. He slowly turned around to close the door.

*time skip 2 weeks later*

Harry was walking towards his dorm
when suddenly a bag got pulled over his head and everything went black.

Hii it's me again I just wanted to remind you to vote.. sorry for the short chapter and that the update is so late. I just don't have much inspiration so.. the chapter will be continued, but for now a cliffhanger.