Truth or Dare

This is a short story again (sorry for the smut).. Also i'm thinking of writing in English permanently but if u guys really don't like pls tell xx

Harry was sitting in the window looking outside. It was a late in the afternoon, the sun started to set behind the Forbidden Forrest, it looked really peacefully until.. 'Pssst Potter' a cold voice whispered in Harry's ear.

He turned around and saw Draco standing behind him.
'What is it this time, Malfoy? Harry said slightly irritated.
'So uhm, I- I was wondering uhm.. I uh.'
Draco nervously said.
'Spit it out! Harry screamed in a whispering voice.

'Okay uhm, I-I uh.. IWasWonderingIfYouWantedToPlayT.O.Dwithme.' Draco said really fast.
Harry needed some time to understand what Draco said.. after 2 seconds he understood and simply said: 'No.' Draco looked at him like he was about to cry.

'W-What?' Said Draco shy.
'I know you better than you think.' Harry said, you're going to embarrass me.' Draco looked a little relieved. 'No I promise, I won't it's just that i'm bored and no one wans to play, so I just asked you..' Harry hesitantly looked him up and down and said: 'Fine, but only if with truth we use Veritaserum."

Draco held up his hand with the little bottle with the potion. 'Yess, okay let's go somewhere quiet so not everyone has to hear our truth.' He said. They went into the Room of Requirement and sat down in the furthest corner of the room. They both put a drop of the potion in their mouth and started playing.

Draco: 'Okay I'll start, Harry Truth or Dare?'
'Truth'
'Okay let's start off simply, what is your weirdest habit?' Draco said interested.
'Staring at you in class without knowing why.' Harry said, he immediately covered his mouth and blushed.
Draco turned lightpink too leaving the two boys a little uncomfortable but still they continued the game.
'Uhm o-okay my t-turn.' Harry said.
'Truth or Dare?'
'Uhm.. D- Truth.' said the blond haired boy.
'Okay, do u like someone? So yes is it a... she or a h-he?' Harry asked.
Draco started blushing even more and said: 'Yes I like a boy, my turn.'
'Do u have a crush on someone that's not in your house, if yes which house?' He asked. Harry didn't even get the time to react to Draco coming out.
'Yes, the person I like is in slytherin'
Harry said getting really red.
Draco looked at him with a twinkle in his eyes.
'Truth or dare?'
'Dare.' Draco answered
'Take o-off your s-shirt'
Draco took his shirt off without hesitation.
Harry looked his lightly musceled upper body up and down.
He noticed that down there he got a little excited, he covered it quickly with his robe, eventhough Draco saw it and turned dark pink Draco didn't say anything. He even got a little closer to Harry.
'Truth or Dare' he said again
'Dare' Harry nervously said.
'Take off your shirt and hold my hand till the next round' Draco whispered in Harry's ear.
He did as told, took off his robe and interwined his fingers with Draco's hand which was very comfortable and warm.
'Truth or Dare'
'Dare' Draco said proudly, but that changed quick when Harry asked him to tell who he likes.
Draco immediately blushed and said that he really can't say it yet.
'Since u insist just ask me another question' Harry said
'Truth or Dare'
'Truth'
'Would you kiss me?' Draco said smirking.
'I- I- I uhmm, well- I..'
Draco's smirk got even bigger as he came closer to Harry.
'Would you?' The blonde haired boy repeated once again whispering in the black haired boy his ear
'Draco what are u-'
He put his hand in his neck and strangled his other hand is Harry's hair and kissed him.
Harry put his arm around his waist and pulled him even closer which made the kiss even more intense. Harry pulled away searching for breath, which was hardly possible because Draco pulled off Harry's shirt. Harry didn't mind at all, Draco noticed, he pushed him onto the ground on Draco's robe and kissed him. Harry felt Draco's tongue licking his lowerlip asking for permission, soon it turned into a make-out session on the floor.

(Time skip to midnight)

The moon was shining bright through the window of the hallways as Draco and Harry almost tripped over eachother still kissing. Draco whisper laughed and asked Harry if he wanted to stay the night.
'I won't let myself be told that twice.' Harry said.
They quietly snuck into Draco's bedroom that had a double bed, they went in bed, Harry crawled closely to Draco and nestled his head on Draco's chest as Draco stroked his hand through Harry's hair. 'Can I ask u something.' Draco said while pulling Harry even closer to him. 'Ofcourse, what is it Draco?? 'I- I- uhm I-' Suddenly Draco started crying softly. Harry sat up right cupping Draco's face to rub away his tears. 'Baby, what's wrong? You know u can tell me everything.' Harry said with a calm voice which slowly stopped Draco from crying. He softly cleared his throat. 'I- I don't wanna lose u.' Draco said to Harry which made Harry smile bright.
"You won't lose me, I've loved you since we were 12 years old, now that I finally have you I won't ever let go again."
He gently pressed his lips on Draco's upper body kissing him up to his neck which caused Draco to moan softly. He felt something rise, Harry smirked and said: 'Well then let's make it official, Draco my love Malfoy? 'Yes?' He said. 'Will you be my boyfriend?' Harry asked. Draco smiled, 'Yes!' He said, as he deeply kissed Harry. 'Someone is excited.' Harry said smirking as he looked at de bulge that formed under Draco's pj pants. 'Then do something about it My Love' Draco said grinning.

Sorry for the smut I thought let's spice some things up hehe.. more of these stories or not? Xx Part 2 of this is in the making so stay tuned