Chapter (4) Darling

En başından başla

"JK what are you---" he halted his words, when heard bangs on the door, not loud but could be heard.

Jin saw how the male was staring at the door, breathing heavily.

"Who is inside ?" Jin asked but the other didn't give any response which let a fear hit the elder male.

The male asked again, watching the mafia blinking his eyes rapidly; once, twice, the raven haired male possessing others words.

"Jk, who is inside ?" Jin asked him again.

"Ja-jaehyun.." Jungkook stuttered slightly.

"Jaehyu---" jin frowned but his eyes widen on realisation, a gasp left his lips.

"Have you gone mad !" Jin exclaimed.

He opened the door quickly as he saw a boy curled on the floor, shaking from fear.

"Jae---" he called carefully but the said boy ran into him hugging him tightly, tears flowing down.

"Ca-calm down dear, it's okay. Everything is fine." Jin softly uttered, rubbing the boy's back who shivered in his embrace. 

He picked the kid up as the little boy wrapped his legs and arms around the elder male, who continually rubbed his back, whispering soothing words.

The elder male glared at Jungkook whose eyes were fixed on the trembling figure, a slight guilt filling them.

"Why did you do that Jungkook ?" Jin asked, trying not to yell at the other, to not make the kid more scared.

Jungkook kept his mouth shut, because he himself didn't know why he did that, he was so blind in his rage.

"Jungkook, I am asking something." The elder male called him sternly, the mafia stared at him with wide eyes.

"I-I asked him his f-father's name, and he said it's ki-kim Taehyung." He said, trying not to stutter with the lump forming in his throat.

Jin's eyes widened on the revelation but he soon recovered, his eyes shooting daggers at the mafia. 

"Are you crazy Jungkook ? How can you do such a thing just after hearing a name ?" Jin asked him, angry at the raven haired male's behaviour.

"Look Jungkook, I know what happened in the past could leave anyone heart broken. But do you really think that in the whole world, there is only one Kim Taehyung ?" Jin asked from the raven haired male.

The raven haired male clenched his jaw on the mansion of this name, Jin knew the hate Jungkook had for the said name but still it kept on slipping from his tongue.

"It's not necessary that Taehyung is his father, it's not even possible."

"You himself heard him saying that how much his father is abusive toward his appa, and one thing I am sure of that Taehyung's husband is----"

"Don't take that man's name again and again, I fucking hate him !" Jungkook yelled at Jin, feeling the slight flinch of the kid, the elder male shut his mouth as he left giving a look to the mafia.

"Just wait hyung– I promise, if Jaehyun is his blood, if he is Taehy–" The mafia bit his tongue not wanting to take the cheater's name;

"I promise– I will kill this boy if he is his son."

Jungkook whispered to himself and stormed out of the mansion, his car driving on the road with terrible speed.

________________________________*****

"Happy birthday baby." The blonde whispered to his sleeping son, who wined in his sleep.

"Thank you appa." The boy said, rubbing his eyes with his small fist and a small pout on his face. Taehyung chuckled on seeing his son's action.