Reporting Back To Vector.

Začať od začiatku

Vector: Hmm. Execution and suicide. Anything else you found out, Charmy?

Charmy: I talked with Tails, Knuckles, and Stick and they told me that Sonic saw Amy cheating on him with a guy named Levi, so he went home crying because of that. Later that night, his ex childhood friend, Clover came over. She asked if Sonic wanted to go out with her, but Sonic declined, claiming that he didn't wanna go out with anyone at the moment, which made Clover furious. The next day, Sonic got a text from Amy that said everything that happened the previous night were a bunch of misunderstandings and asked him if he still wanted to go on a date with her. Sonic accepted the invitation and went to the date with Amy. But the next morning, the police showed up at Tail's house and said that they found out that Sonic and Amy drowned in the water. My guess is that Sonic committed suicide, but I don't know how Amy died.

Espio: Sonic must've found out that...

Charmy: Sonic must've found out that Amy was actually in love with Levi, which caused Sonic to get depressed and that's why he committed suicide.

Vector: Okay. So Sonic committed suicide and none of us know how Amy died, so it looks like that's a case for another day. Anything else, Charmy?

Charmy: I talked with a team of heroes from a city called Rieze Maxia and they told me that their friend, Jude Mathis was framed for raping a little girl, but by the time they found out that their sworn enemy, Bisley staged the entire thing and recorded him putting the little girl to bed, but made it look like he raped her, it was too late. Jude's friends went to go apologize for accusing him, but then they found out that Jude hung himself due to the depression he was given.

Vector: Hmm. Another death caused by suicide. Anything else you found out, Charmy?

Charmy: I talked with a family of four who have the last name "Simpsons" and they told me that their father, Homer Simpson was sleeping when an explosion went off at the plant he worked at. Everyone is blaming his death on his boss, Montgomery Burns. All except for his best friend, Waylon Smithers.

Vector: So a death was caused by an explosion and the boss is getting blamed for it. Anything else you wanna share, Charmy?

Charmy: I talked to two people named Alex and Parker and they told me that their friend Tyler's sacrificed himself so he could save them.

Vector: So there was also a death caused by sacrifice. Anything else, Charmy?

Charmy: I talked with a girl named Gold, and she told me that she her sister Funneh use to be very close, but then Funneh drew graffiti on Gold's boyfriend's locker and blamed it on her. About a week after that happened, Gold and the rest of her sibilings found out that Funneh fell off a cliff and died.

Espio: Funneh must've felt...

Charmy: Funneh must've felt so guilty about what she did that she decided to end her life.

Vector: Another death caused by suicide.

Charmy: Lastly, I talked to a group called The Squad and they told me that the former leader of The Squad Alex died from a fall off a cliff.

Vector: Was it suicide?

Charmy: Not that I know of.

Vector: Let's see. We got four deaths caused by suicide, one death caused by execution, one death caused by an explosion, one death caused by sacrifice, one death caused by a fall, and one death caused by who know what.

Charmy: Sounds like it.

Espio: Hey Vector, Charmy, I'd like to share what...

Charmy: I think thats everything Espio and I found.

Espio sighs

Espio: (Sadly) Why should I even bother anyone?

Espio walks away, but Vector notices.

Vector: (Concerned) Hey Charmy. Can I talk to you for a minute?

Charmy: Sure Vector. What's up?

Vector: (Concerned) Well, before you and Espio left to go find the clues, I overheard Espio singing about being the only normal one and how he feels left out.

Charmy: I knew he was singing.

Vector: (Concerned) I'm thinking we should try to be nicer to him and listen to him more.

Charmy: (Disappointedly) Aww. Does that mean no more pranks?

Vector: (Sternly) No more pranks, Charmy.

Charmy: Alright Vector. I'll lay off on the pranks.

Vector: Good boy, Charmy. Now, off to bed for you. You have school tommorrow.

Charmy: (Disappointedly) Aww. Do I have to go to school?

Vector: (Sternly) Yes Charmy. School's important for you.

Charmy: Okay Vector. I guess you're right.

Charmy flies over to his bed and goes under the covers and falls into a deep sleep.

Vector: Hopefully now Espio won't feel left out anymore.

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega.

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio