Beach Romance Part Three: 🖤💖ShadPie💖🖤

Pinkie Pie was at the snow cone stand, getting ready to order the snow cones for everyone.

Worker: Welcome to the Snow Cone Shack. What can I do for you today?

Pinkie Pie: Hello there, kind sir. I would like five snow cones please. One orange flavored, one lemon flavored, one blueberry flavored, one strawberry flavored, and one lime flavored please.

Worker: Coming right up. Wait here while I make your snow cones. I won't be long.

Pinkie Pie: Okay.

The worker walks over to the snow cone making station to make Pinkie Pie's snow cones.

???: Did you really have to order that many snow cones?

Pinkie Pie turns around to see a black hedgehog with red streaks in his quills (Shadow) standing behind her.

Pinkie Pie: Hi there. I've never seen you around. I'm Pinkie Pie. What's your name?

Shadow: I'm Shadow The Hedgehog. Now back to my question. Why are you buying five snow cones?

Pinkie Pie: The snow cones aren't just for me, silly. There for my friends. If you wanted me to buy you a snow cone, I could have gotten you one.

Shadow: I'll pass.

Pinkie Pie hugs Shadow.

Shadow: Let go of me!

Pinkie Pie: I'm sure we're going to be the best of friends, Shads. Can I get Shads for short? Are you excited about our friendship? Are you? Are you? Huh, huh, huh?

Shadow pushes Pinkie Pie away from him.

Shadow: First of all, are you always this annoyingly cheerful? Second of all, I don't do friendship.

Pinkie Pie: First of all, I'm not annoying, I'm just positive and happy. Second of all [Gasps] You don't do friendship?!

Shadow: Why are you so surprised about that? I just don't like people and I'm pretty sure they don't like me either.

Pinkie Pie: Trust me, Shads, I used to think that all the time. But my grandmother convinced me to try friendship and this is where I am right now. A positive and happy high school girl with a bunch of friends.

Shadow: The only problem with that is that I'm not you and I don't want to be that way.

Pinkie Pie: With a little help from yours truly, I'm sure you'll change your mind very soon.

Shadow: Don't tell me you're about to...

[Pinkie Pie]

🎵When I was just a little girl,
As sad as I could be,
Everyone at school had friends Everyone but me

But one day when I found the truth of how to live my life,
Granny Pie said I needed a friend in my life.🎵

Shadow: Oh, for crying out loud.

[Pinkie Pie]

So when the days are feeling dark
Just tell your good friend Pinkie about it
And then you'll grow a heart.

And when your days are feeling lonely
Just come to your friend Pinkie
And you'll get the friendship you need.

So, if you ever been sad
If you ever feeling blue
I'll say this to remind you.

If you ever need a friend
To lend you a helping hand
Just come to me Pinkie
To be your friend.

So, turn that frown upside down
Spin in a circle, round and round
When you fall on the ground
You'll know that you made a

[Gasps]

Frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend!🎵

Shadow: Are you finished yet?

Pinkie Pie: Yep! So, did you like my song?

Shadow: It was annoyingly cheerful and happy.

Worker: Here's your snow cones.

The worker gives Pinkie Pie the snow cones.

Pinkie Pie: Thank you.

Worker: Pleasure doing business with you.

Pinkie Pie sees Shadow standing next to her unenthusiastically.

Pinkie Pie: Poor Shadow. He doesn't have any friends and that's so sad. Maybe I can try to be his friend.

Pinkie Pie offers Shadow a snow cone.

Shadow: What's that?

Pinkie Pie: It's a snow cone.

Shadow: Why are you giving it to me?

Pinkie Pie: Because it's the friendly thing to do.

Shadow: Pinkie Pie, I don't know what to say. But, thank you.

Pinkie Pie: No problemo. Does this mean we're friends now?

Shadow: You know what Pinkie Pie, yes. And I'm sure we're going to be pretty good friends.

Pinkie Pie: For real?

Shadow: For real.

Pinkie Pie: Well, I've got to go now, but it was nice meeting you. Bye, Shadow.

Pinkie Pie walks away and Shadow waves goodbye to her.

Shadow: Goodbye, hot and sexy girl.

Shadow then stopped himself before he could say anything else.

Shadow: What the hell are you saying, Shadow? You don't have a crush on Pinkie Pie! Definitely don't have a crush on her! I don't love her! Even though she is pretty, she's just a friend and nothing more! Or is she?

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega.

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio