Chapter 58

(Nattlie's pov)

Date Night.

Leon has been off lately for some reason so I thought it would be a good idea to have a date night. I asked him if he wanted to finish the rest of the 'to do' on my list and he sounded keen but I still feel as if he was keeping something from me. I asked him what was going on but he said he was just stressing about the future. I wanted to ask him to elaborate but could feel he didn't want to talk about it.

To be honest the future has been bothering me as well. What if we study in places in total opposite sides of the world... Now I see why he's stressing. I'm not going to ask anymore questions. I don't actually want to think about it so soon. Its upsetting me as well just by the thought. This date night would really do us the world of good.

Beth called soon after this thought asking if I wanted to have my hair and nails done with her. I told her I already had my nails done a few nights back and that Leon and I have plans. She wasn't too happy about it but I promised her we could do our hair tomorrow afternoon.

"Ready?"

I looked at Leon and nodded.

"First up is bowling. You will love it or have you been?" asked Leon with a smile.

"No Leon," I say laughing, "Daddy hasn't rented out the whole bowling place so that we can bowl... I genuinely just haven't been... with and without people."

Leon started laughing and tickled me. Him teasing me is a good sign. He doesn't feel as stressed and worried. I like to think I'm the one who can distract him but I have the feeling its just the fact that we doing something to make him not think about the future so much.

"Strike!" screamed Leon on his first throw. I started laughing.

"So the idea is to get everything down with one throw?" I ask trying to figure out the game.

"Yip... But don't stress if you don't get any pins down... its just a game" Leon says placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

I give an unsure smile, nod my head and pick up a ball. I held the ball and I felt a strong firm arm wrap around my waist. "Let me show you" whispers Leon in my ear.

"Isn't that cheating" I ask, feeling his breath brush my ear as I speak. It gives me goosebumps each time he does this.

"No not really. You wont get very far without me showing you anyway" says Leon pulling me closer against him and kissing my neck.

I start laughing, "You underestimate me Mr. Collins and I know what you trying to do... trying to distract me. Its not going to work so step aside."

Leon let go of my waist and took a few steps back. I instantly missed his touch but I had to prove myself. So what did I do? I started praying and rolled the bowling ball.

"Strike!" I yelled.

"Wait what?" asked Leon before seeing with his own eyes. "How?"

"I guess the Lord heard my prayer" I say, sounding cocky.

Leon picked up the bowling ball and took his shot. Two pins standing. He didn't say anything.

I picked up the ball and started praying again then took my shot.

"Strike times two!" I yell.

"I believe its called a double" said a grumpy Leon.

I started laughing "Its just a game Leon. You shouldn't worry if you don't get all the pins down" I say finally getting to tease him back.