Chapter 48

(Leons pov)

I woke up with the most beautiful creature to ever walk this Earth in my arms this morning. Her warm breath against my chest is giving me goosebumps. Her chest is against me and I cant help but smile with every heart beat felt. I know what having the whole world in your arms feel like and it is indescribable. Nattlie wakes up but I only notice after she places a sweet peck on my chest.

"Morning beautiful"

She hugs me tighter by the sound of my voice. "Morning my love"

It was at this moment that I knew I had to ask her to marry me. I don't wanna ask her now as it really needs to be special but it needs to happen soon. I cant live the rest of my life without waking up to her sparkling eyes in the morning.

At that moment her house phone rang. She turned to answer it.

"Beth? Morning what's wrong?"

Nattlie was quiet for a while after that. She turned back to me and handed me the phone.

"Hello?" I ask. Luke answers.

I sit up and move to the edge of the bed. Nattlie gets up and sits behind me, rubbing my bare back gently. This better be important... I would much rather be spending time with Nattlie than talk to my brother who I had to share a room with for most of my life. Luke and his morning conversations are stupid and he really should wake up properly before speaking. I might sound mean but he had a whole hour chat with me on why he thinks a ping pong ball is round. Now I may be a little of a nerd but even I find that boring as hell.

"Leon we need to talk" says Luke sounding serious.

"Go ahead bro" I say.

"Is Nattlie there? If she is I rather not talk now"

I turn and look at Nattlie. "I'll be back now" I tell her then give her a kiss on the cheek and make my way out the room. I walked to the east wing on the estate.

"Alright go ahead"

"I was thinking last night while Anna was sleeping... bro the only way to keep them safe is if we leave. Now I know its gonna be hard but think about it. If the guys find out we broke up with Nattlie and Anna... they would most probably leave them alone. I say we leave tomorrow. If we leave early we can-" babbled Luke before I cut him off with a serious "Okay"

"What you agree?"

"I don't want to but thinking of it now... it seems like the only way, for now. I will come back for her when I know it's safe." I say firmly.

"Yes I agree I want to come back for Anna. We have just started our life and I can't give that up forever."

"One condition... I leave first. Jason has Nattlie's house keys and the sooner he finds out I'm gone the better. Can you please stay behind for about a month just to make sure they alright. I'll sort out a place to stay and talk to mom. I know he will follow me out of town after what I did so I think its best that way"

Luke was quiet for a moment.

"Alright... send word when you know Jason is there looking for you. I don't wanna leave while he is still here and have him try something funny... and Leon"

"Yeah"

"You can't tell Nattlie and I can't tell Anna about us leaving"

"What no!" I say getting defensive.

"Leon think about it do you really think Nattlie is gonna let you go after you tell her. I for know Anna wont and we cant tell the one and not the other."

I gave a sigh, knowing he is right.

"So its sorted then. Tell Nattlie we have to be home and I'll do the same with Anna. I'll help you pack and I'll take you to the next town so you can get a bus to who knows where. You will be gone by the morning and I will join you as soon as Jason leaves."

Just like that our conversation ended. I made my way back to Nattlies room and saw her sitting on the bed with some breakfast cereal. I joined her on the bed and took a spoonful of her cereal. She looked at me blankly. I tired to laugh with my mouth closed but she didnt find it funny that I stole a bite.

"So what you wanna do today?"

"Umm we can stay here for today but I need to go tonight as my mom wants me home. Not sure why but Luke called to let me know." I say trying not to sound too suspicious. She gave a nod and didn't think twice about it. I'm not the type to keep things from her so its easy for her to just take my word for it.

We both took a shower and dressed into proper clothes. We didn't leave her room the whole day... only when the pizza was delivered, that's when no one could stop us as we got pretty hungry. We spent the whole day making out and just holding each other. Nattlie did ask what was wrong but I just brushed it off with a simple "I don't know I just miss you even though you right next to me"

I'm not sure is she bought it but she didn't ask again afterwards. The whole time, since Luke called, I've been holding her in my arms and touching her soft skin. She is so beautiful. I don't know if I can bring myself to leave her without explaining to her. Maybe I should tell her or something, you know just tell her I'm going to be away for a while and that I will explain when I get back. Maybe leave a letter or ask mom to tell her...

What am I thinking?! Really?! You really think she will turn around with a 'okay I'll wait a few months to find out the truth.. I'll wait' Ummm no! Stick to the plan Leon! Enjoy the time I have with her now and think of the time when I get back, not me leaving.