"Mhm." I kissed her lips

She pulled back "Okay what you had to tell me?"

I sighed "I think I'll just wait until we go inside but just know please don't be mad at when you find out who my dad is."

"Oh god, that just made me even more nervous." She laughed

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand "Come on."

I walked inside of the house. I'm not going to say all eyes were on us but a lot of them were. Lex slightly squeezed my hand and I just rubbed my hand over her thumb to calm her nerves.

We walked past saying 'hi' to a few people and made our way into the kitchen where my mom and all of our friends were.

My mom looked up "Oh there you two go. I was wondering where y'all were."

"We was just outside talking."

She nodded and turned towards Lex "I know I seen at Ayla's birthday party but it's not to officially meet you."

Lex smiled "Nice to meet you...."

She waved her hand off "Oh sorry, you can call me Kendra."

Lex shook her head "I would but my grandma and would probably smack from heaven if I called you by your first name."

Everybody in the kitchen laughed.

"I promise you it's okay."

Before Lex could respond my father cleared his throat. Her, Chris, and Myla looked up with a raised eyebrow.

"Ky?" Chris said

He nod his head at us "Been a minute, how y'all doing?"

Myla and Chris spoke to him while Lex look at me. I read her face and she wasn't mad just a little shock.

"So y'all together huh?"

duh

Lex just nod her head.

"Wait, that's your dad Jai?" Myla asked

I nodded

He walked up to Lex and I glared at him.

I thought he was going to hit her but instead he opened his hand and dap her up. I looked over at Chanel as we both let out a breath we didn't know were holding.

"Y'all good?" He asked looking between us

Lex looked at me "Yeah, if she good then I am."

I blushed

He chuckled "Well welcome to the family. I wish I would've found out about this sooner but it's all good."

After that things started to get easy. She met mostly everybody and they immediately loved her. Everybody was honestly just having a good time.

I spotted Ayla with my mom before going outside and sitting on Lex lap.

"So Lex, did you do your own tattoos?" My cousin, Malik asked