ℝ𝔼𝔻 ℂ𝔸ℝℙ𝔼𝕋

Do you all remember Suman??

Arey nahi nahi, Maine Pyaar Kiya wali Suman nahi! Humari pyaari aur hum sabki favourite Suman. Humare Samaina ki ankhon ka taara Suman. Rakesh Papa ki ladli Suman.
Suman Sameer Maheshwari!

We all know, Suman was the most precious and the most adorable gift for not just Samaina, but for us as well. After all, she had come up as a reward for Samaina after all their struggles of love and life. She had come up as the most Anokha Puruskaar for Samaina's true and inspiring love. The news of her arrival had made Sameer, Naina and Rakesh Sir so ecstatic that they took care of even the smallest things and started becoming more careful after she arrived. And these little-little things made us love the bond of Suman with her parents and her maternal grandfather. She was the youngest of all, yet was one of the most important parts of the show, without whom the journey of the show and the journey of Samaina, both would have been incomplete.

Similarly, for a book not only its content, but the cover, the blurb, the title, the characterization and all other factors are also important because these are the little-little elements which help to make up a strong book and grab as many readers as it deserves. All these points might be really minimal but hold a great importance just like our little Suman Maheshwari was very important in the show.

Many of us don’t even give importance to the profile icons of our accounts. We think “Kya hi DP rakhe? Kaun sa koi humari khubsurat shakal dekhke line marne wala hai. Kya farq padta hai? Log book padne aaye hai, mera chehra nahi.” etc. etc.
But, the foremost factor which brings unknown people to your account is the way you have maintained it. Not just that, these little things like our profile icon and our bio do matter a lot as they help our readers to know their favourite writers and fellow readers better.

This is why, we FamiliaDeYUDKBH, have come up with S𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓- E𝖐 A𝖓𝖔𝖐𝖍𝖆 P𝖚𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖐𝖆𝖆𝖗, a special category award book, to acknowledge the writers who have succeeded in attracting the audience not only with their storyline but also with the outlook of their book and their profile, which has compelled the audience to stalk them regularly, and have also successfully represented some beautiful phases of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai.

Ab aap log socho rahe hoge ki arey bhai, ismein naya kya hai? Har dusri community inn sab cheezon ke awards rakhti hai. Par bhaiyon aur beheno, yeh awards FamiliaDeYUDKBH conduct kar raha hai, toh zaahir si baat hai, ismein kuch na kuch unique toh hoga hi aur sath mein apne show Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai ka tadka bhi lagega. Aur iska pata aap sabko chalega aage ke chapters mein.

This portion is usually mentioned separately or in bold words, but we have mentioned it here in between randomly, just to see if you have actually read this all or not. So, password one would be the first character of your username.

These awards would be conducted within an interval of four months, and each time we would be coming up with something new so that it doesn’t get boring. Ek hi theme ho toh kahan second time participate karna ka man hoga! Hai ni hai ni?

So grab your seats and enjoy the award show as it brings out various interesting features, and yes, don't forget to fill up your form and participate in to get interesting prizes.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢:
RRao_13
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢:
__wandering__
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐:
bhsh22  pahul_gpk