And another thing, he absolutely despised me.

I've never known why, ever since the moment me and Nolan got together he always had this certain hatred for me. The only reason he let mine and Nolan's relationship continue is because my family was powerful and well known, just like his own.

"In you go son." Mr Hawk turned to Nolan, patting him on the back. Nolan gave a short not before opening the doors and closing them behind him straight after.

Now I stood with Mrs Hawk and Mr Hawk in a lonesome hallway. Mrs Hawk placed her hands behind her back and bowed her head respectfully at her husband, but he didn't even spare a glance at her. His eyes roamed on me.

"Athea." he greeted me, far from a welcoming look on his face. His lips pressed into a thin line, arms crossed over eachother.

"Mr Hawk." I followed his wife's posture, bowing my head to greet him.

His eyes raked over my body, a grim look on his face. "That dress certainly doesn't compliment you, does it?" He asked, a taunting smirk on his lips.

I didn't know what to say, what could I possibly say to that? He has always been cruel in the past, ruining my self esteem by talking about how much thinner I've gotten overtime.

"You need to put on some weight girl." He spat, beginning to walk away. "You look like a skeleton for Merlin's sake." Were his last words before he disappeared around the corner.

I would have cried in the past, would have taken his words to heart and drowned in them in an impossible battle. But I was so used to it now that it became tolerable. It was common for him to act this cold towards me—he didn't care about hurting my feeling. But his words weren't wrong. Without any clothing you could clearly see the ribs threatening to escape through the skin. My collarbone was powerful and it was so clear just looking at my cheekbones and the skinniness of my hands, I hardly ate.

"I'm sorry dear." Mrs Hawk whispered from behind me.

I turned towards her, putting on a fake smile. "It's completely fine, I'm okay." I reassured her and she returned the smile.

"Are you staying for dinner sweet? The house elves are making a sunday roast tonight." She asked.

"Oh, I—I need to get back to hogw-"

"Nonsense!" She waved her hand. "You'll be back at Hogwarts in time to get an early sleep for the following day, I assure you."

It's not that I was worried about getting back to school late. It was that I didn't want to spend any of my free time will Mr Hawk. He would certainly not approve of me staying for dinner, but Mrs Hawk was beaming while awaiting my answer.

The thing was—I could barely eat. Everytime any type of food entered my mouth I would get this sickening feeling in the back of my throat. I wanted to eat, I wanted to be beautiful like all the other girls. I wanted their curves, their confidence. But my body just rejected any nutrition.

The plead in Mrs Hawk's eyes showed she would really like for me to attend.

I didn't want to offend her.

"Sure." I smiled.

*****
A variety of rich dishes were spread across the large table in the Hawk dining room. My eyes travelled among the different meals all ranging from: soup, pasta, steak, lasagne and much more well cooked food.

Watching as the whole Hawk family began to devour into the food of their choice, I became overwhelmed by the large selection.

I couldn't possibly eat, I knew that. But, I could already feel Mr Hawks eyes digging holes into the side of my head from where he sat at the far top of the table. With a shaky hand, I reached forward for the bowl of tomato soup—parmesan cheese and fresh basil decorated the steaming meal.