"Hmmm..." (YN) heard Ms.Kang groan on his shoulder and quickly folded the paper back to it's original form. He felt Ms.Kang slowly raise her head before going back down to his shoulder which made him release a sigh of relief.

(YN) quickly placed hands back on the steering wheel as the green light of the streetlight went through the windshield and continued driving back to the hotel with his boss still asleep on his shoulder.

After a few more turns and stops they finally arrived back at the Hotel's parking lot. (YN) looked over at the still sleeping Ms.Kang and softly made her sit up straight. He then went out of the car and closed the door behind him.

The sound of the door closing made the sleeping Ms.Kang wake up from her slumber and made her look around. The door next to her suddenly opened and revealed (YN) who was leaning down.

"Should we head inside ma'am?" He asked her and offered her a hand. She nodded her head and gave him her hand while she rubbed an eye with the other. She steadily stood up from the car and noticed that her purse was open so she quickly closed it.

(YN) gulped as he looked at her before leading her inside to the lobby of the hotel. They both went towards the elevator and they slowly ascended towards the floor of their room. As they waited for the doors to open, Ms.Kang was scanning through her purse.

(YN) looked at her as he stood beside her. "Are you looking for something ma'am?" He asked her softly. Ms.Kang looked slowly looked back at him before shaking her head.

"I can look for it at the car if you'd like.." He told her but she shook her head more. "I told you that I'm not looking for anything.." She responded coldly which made their ride up silence once more.

The elevator doors soon opened and the two went through into hall before (YN) directed Ms.Kang towards her room. (YN) stood beside his boss as she swiped her room's key.

Once she opened the door and went through, he bowed down and bid her goodnight. "Actually...can you enter the room for a while? I have something for you.." Ms.Kang told him as she raised his head.

"Did she invite me into her room?.." (YN) thought out loud. Ms.Kang heard him and tried to hide a chuckle.

"Perhaps that painted an image in your mind..a woman inviting you to her room at his hour..I assure you that nothing will happen~" Ms.Kang told him in a voice similar to someone teasing someone.

"It's not like that ma'am! I didn't to to a school like yours so my imagination might be underdeveloped..so I might not even know what you're talking about.." (YN) told whilst laughing.

"I see.." Ms.Kang told him as she took a step away from the door. "Should we head inside then?" (YN) nodded at her before slowly following her inside.

He watched as his boss went over to the bed of the room and get a small paper bag. He then suddenly remembered the list he saw earlier which made him think what she'll do next if she's basing her actions from the survey he answered months back.

Ms.Kang went back to him with the paper bag and reached her hand inside. She then pulled out a new neck tie, still in it's plastic covering and showed it (YN). "How does it look?" She asked.

"I'm sure it'll look good on me ma'am.." He responded with a smile. "I agree that it's design and pattern is good but looking good on you? I think we have to check that one..so if you please take off your tie.." Ms.Kang told him as she pointed at his current tie.

"E-eh?..I can just wear it tomorrow ma'am..I don't have to wear it now.." (YN) responded refusing to remove his tie.

"But I might not able to see you tomorrow~ you know how busy I can be.." She responded making (YN) sigh  and shake his head admitting his defeat before slowly removing his current neck tie.

'it's just going to be quick and simple..nothing much.. right?' Ms.Kang told herself repeatedly with her double guessing herself.

Ms.Kang then steps forward in front of (YN). To her, each step felt so light yet so heavy at the same time. Her hands take the tie off of the plastic wrapping it and reached up to wrap it around (YN)'s neck.

As she did, Her warm hands cup YN's cheeks. Their eyes meet for a second and both of their hearts began beating faster. (YN) can't help but to look into his boss' eyes.

Ms.Kang shifted her body, and (YN) was quick to notice it. He can't help but to close his eyes, and begin to blame himself for writing this wish on the survey form from long ago. Ms.Kang took a breath and mustered up all her courage..

..and close the gap between them and fulfilling (YN)'s wish.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.✱───

Hi it's me again :D