51~ I still love her

Start from the beginning

"It hurts so much because as much as I try to move on I can't!" Lanre shouted back.

"What hurts so much that you cannot explain! Who is it that is making you feel so much pain and how the fuck are you not able to handle it!" Tunji shouted, the line of his veins were now visibly seen at his forehead and neck.

"Sewa!" Lanre finally voiced out. Tunji heaved in a deep sigh. Now they were getting somewhere he thought. "Sewa? What did she do this time? Is she trying to seduce you?"Tunji asked.

"No, no...not at all," Lanre cried out. It was so hard for him as he kept remembering Sewa and her daughter and the fact that that bloody senator son might be the father hurt him. He felt betrayed. He knew he had no right, he wished he wasn't bothered hey he couldn't help it.

"What is wrong with you Lanre. Come on man! That woman is three years out of your life, why are you acting like a pussy now?" Tunji complained irritatedly.

"Come on, tell me where you met her and why are you so affected?" Tunji asked. "Because I love her," Lanre muttered making Tunji flare up.

Tunji felt has if he had been shot on the leg with a gun and he could feel the pain in his head not his leg. He laughed sarcastically, "You are joking right?" Tunji asked hesitated. His eyes never leaving Lanre's face for once.

"I wish I was. I love her Tunji! I thought I was over her, I thought I had the perfect life in her absence but...but I was empty all along, craving her touch! I am messed up!" Lanre cried out. Tunji frowned, he was extremely angry that Lanre was crying over a woman who almost ended his life. He was so angry that Lanre loved a deceitful woman like Sewa.

"You are mad!" Tunji deadpanned. "When did you meet her and tell me what you and her have been doing?" Tunji demanded. He felt betrayed by Lanre for loving a woman who pushed him to almost killing him. He couldn't believe as intelligent and Lanre was, he was stupid at the same time.

"I met her two months ago and....and we've been going out once..." A punch on Lanre's cheek cut him off. Lanre didn't wince in pain but he could feel his cheek hurt. "You are mad! You have been seeing that woman? I thought we were passed that stage!" Tunji voiced out frustratingly. "Are you sure you do not need to see a psychiatrist?" Tunji asked, pulling Lanre by his shirt.

"Why the fuck are you crying now? Did you catch her in bed with another man? What about Adunni?" Tunji asked him but Lanre said nothing.

"I'm going to warn her to stay off. I do..." Lanre cuts Tunji up. "You do not know how I feel Tunji. I thought I was over her then she came back into my life and as much as I punished her, it only hurt me seeing her hurt!" Lanre cried out but he wasn't done. "At first I told myself it was an harmless date but I couldn't ignore how my heart felt around her, I couldn't ignore the tingling sensation and I couldn't do it all. I love her, I am madly in love with her as if it's a sickness with no cure!"

"The most crazy part of it all is that she has a child which I know isn't for me yet I do not mind. I do not care, as long as she accepts me and be with me, I will accept the child even if it belongs to that bastard senators son!" Lanre spat out. Tunji clenched and unclenched his fist, he couldn't believe hos brother was so foolish to let himself fall into temptation.

"Women! Women! Women!" Tunji spat out. "I see why Lucifer used them, because he knew how conniving they could be."

"She had a child yet you want her?" Lanre laughed hysterically as he got back on his feet. He just couldn't believe his brother has finally lost his sanity.

"You are a goat! Not just a goat but a she-goat," Tunji chuckled. "You never learn do you? I think your case is not an easy one, your case is strong and before I was doubting it wasn't spiritual but I'm very sure it is now!"

"It is not!" Lanre defended. Tunji chuckled, "Take a look at yourself! You want me to believes she didn't do something to you spiritually? You must be mad Lanre. I know prostitutes like her, thank God for my strong head or else I might have become victims like you and so many other men who are head over heels for her smelling pussy!" Tunji spat out with disdain

"Shut up!" Lanre warned.

"Seriously? What about Adunni Lanre? That lady was with you when you were at your worse moments and now you suddenly do not care?" Tunji scoffed. "Is that the reason for your sudden attitude? Now I understand why you stopped answering Adunni's call. I will make sure to flog the demons out of you. I will give you time to think for yourself or else, mother will have to be in bed in this," Tunji spat out through gritted teeth before leaving Lanre.

😂😂😂😂 All of you still shipping Lanre and Sewa should go and do fasting and prayer for them ooo.

Tunji and Lanre's mother does not like Sewa and now Tunji beloved Sewa has used voodoo on his brother.

Lanre wants Sewa even though she has a child and he doesn't care if it wasn't his.

The next chapter is gonna be nice. Trust me 😁😁, vote, comment and share.