"At least please let us complain to the class teacher" Krithi said.

Radha didn't say a word.

"How will she say yes, krithi. She cares more about others than her. What kind of attitude is that, Radha?. Seriously I don't understand. You will not think about the one who cares about you. You will not think that you are hurting them when you get hurt. But you will think thousand times before you hurt someone no matter how much they hurt you" Shyam said

"The most miraculous thing is, you didn't complain about him even once to us. I don't know from which way he looks good to you. " Krithi said.

"Are you guys done? Can I speak now?" Radha asked.

"Don't try to say you are right. We are done hearing that stuff." Sam said

"See, I tried hard to be rude to him. I TRIED!!. But I CANT. Something inside me is not letting me to. Even if I do, I don't think I'll be satisfied with that. If his nature is to hurt, then it's my nature to not hurt him back. I'm not talking to him as if nothing happened. If I did that then you all are right. I said to him face to face that the words he used on me hurt like a hell. I made him know that. Even after being rude, you are going to say the same thing. Don't you?. Let us go away from him. If he can't change even after that then I think he is having some problem."

Shyam throws the book in anguish. " This is what I'm talking about, Radha!!. Even now you are showing sympathy by saying 'he is having some problem'. What if he don't. You are thinking everyone like you. THAT'S THE PROBLEM. NOT EVERYONE IS YOU. No one will think like you before hurting others. All will try to be safe. Krithi told you this thousand of times. Why are you not getting that?"

"I don't get your point, Shyam. What are you going to get for being rude? I told him the same thing you would say when you are being rude. Only the way I say makes the difference. You are accepting his nature but why denying mine?. If we complain to our class teacher, it will provoke him further. Let him realize on his own. That's the only way to change him"

"Radha, if he hurts you then you need to show him how it hurts like.." Sam said

"Why you need to do that?. Is that a rule or something?. There are many ways to show how it hurts. Hurting him again is not the only way. What is the difference between him and us then?. And most importantly, we cannot change anyone. We can only change the way they think"

"Don't bring your philosophy in here, Radha. No use talking to you" Shyam dashed out from the room.

Smrithi entered the other side. "What happened?". She said looking at Shyam leaving.

Krithi narrated the whole thing. "Please make her understand." Sam and krithi left the room.

Smrithi went and sat beside her.

"What is your explanation for accusing me wrong," Radha asked without looking up.

"That's a superpower you know?"

Radha looked up "Are you telling me I was right?"

"In my opinion You are. Except for the other part"

"Which part?"

"Hurting you in the process of not hurting others. That's what makes your friends sad. Crying, not sleeping, thinking of it again and again. All these kinds of stuff. And also your words must do something to stop him from coming near to you. If not it'll happen to others too"

"Yeah, right?. That's a deep analysis"

"Don't take everything into your heart when you know yourself better. That's what makes you feel bad"