Chapter 40: Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Start from the beginning

It wasn't that Du Hao didn't want to come, but the gap between the two squadrons and Du Yao's squadrons were too big. Now they were being trained ruthlessly. They were not as carefree as Du Yao and his team, still had time can come here to watch the performance.

Being watched by so many people, Ye You didn't notice because he was too happy to see Du Yao. Du Yao had noticed, but he didn't care about being watched at all.

"Originally we were able to have a vacation in two days, but we added one dance performance at the last moment. We have to wait a few more days before we can have a vacation. When can you take a vacation?" Ye You asked as he looked at Du Yao.

"It will take some time for me to take a vacation, but these few nights I can go home, and I will drive to the Cultural Regiment to pick you up in the afternoon," Du Yao said.

"Okay." Ye You immediately became happier. He smiled and said, "Then I will pack my things and return to the Cultural Regiment."

"Go." Du Yao squeezed Ye You's chin.

Ye You turned and ran to the temporary lounge.

After watching Ye You run into the lounge, Du Yao turned and walked towards the soldiers.

Seeing the envious eyes of the soldiers, Du Yao asked, "Jealous?"

The soldiers nodded neatly.

"Keep being jealous ba." Du Yao walked away triumphantly.

The soldiers followed him, looking at his back, very jealous that their teeth was itchy.

After returning to the Cultural Regiment, Ye You immediately went back to the dormitory to pack his things, but there was nothing much to packed. It was just some of the documents that Ye Song had people sent to him. He had already read them and wanted to take them back for keeping. After packing up his things, Ye You really had nothing to do, couldn't be idle, he just began to clean up the dormitory, changing all the duvet covers and sheets.

Ji Wen originally planned to read the book for a while, but Ye You was walking around like that, he really couldn't concentrated. He could only looked at Ye You's face, shook his head helplessly and said, "Go look in the mirror ba."

"Why looking in the mirror?" Ye You asked suspiciously, "Is there anything on my face?"

"You have written four words of 'Amourous Heart to Ripple5' all on your face." Ji Wen said.

Ye You smiled and said: "We married people's mood, you unmarried people will not understand."

"Yeah, if it were before, you would certainly not be so obvious. Now that you are married, you also have no scruples." Ji Wen sighed and said, "Thinking about it, I'm really envious. Can marry someone you love, it must be a very happy thing? I really want to experience it."

"As long as your predestined affinity arrives, you can naturally experience it." Ye You finished everything that he could do. After sitting at the desk for a while, he felt that it was boring to wait for the time to passed, so he just simply drove there to pick up Du Yao.

Because Ye You has been practicing at the Dance team during this period, so he drove away from the Cultural Regiment after he went to give Zhao Yuan prior notice.

Ye You parked the car outside the gate of Du Yao's squadron. When it was time to rest, soldiers began to walked out one after another. Some of these soldiers went to see their families, and some took advantage of the opportunity to go out and went to the Military Club to relax.

Ye You worried that Du Yao would miss him when he drove out, so he stood outside the car and waited. The soldiers that was passing by were all looked at him and stunned for a moment, then they slowed down involuntarily. Ye You was just standing there, as beautiful as a painting, making people unable to look away. Some of them had already gone far away and were still looking back at him.