About the title

My sleeping scenario at night is this Korean Oppaland that I have constructed. In that land, there exists my top four Oppas- Park Hyungshik, Park Seojoon, Park Bogum and Choi Siwon. The title is inspired by these three men.

Park Seojoon is the reason why I started watching Kdramas all together. I was 16 and I was browsing through YouTube videos when I saw a 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?' Ad. I really liked the promo and I decided to watch it. Gosh, who knew that it was going to take me for a ride. Park Seojoon and his narcissistic personality was cute and I instantly fell in love with the series. I grew curious about Kdramas and decided to explore more.

Soon, I realized there was something called 'Kpop' and I explored that. I remember I fell in love with BTS's intro in the Jimmy Fallon Late Night Show and boy, did I watch that on loop! Then I came across Super Junior and I couldn't stop myself from liking Siwon Choi- the perfect husband material! He was an idol as well as a UNICEF ambassador and he was goody. Siwon Choi absolutely captured my heart and will forever be my ideal type.

As I watched through several Kdramas, I came upon 'Hwarang'. The cast had Park Seojoon and V and that excited me. This film got me experiencing the Second Lead Syndrome for the first time when I saw the Park Hyungshik and I went weak on my knees. He was a prince in that drama and for the first time, I regretted Park Seojoon getting the girl (Spoiler alert!) I was very disappointed until I saw 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon' and was happy as a bird.

Then came the man of my dreams- Park Bogum. I chanced upon him while watching Korean variety shows. He was a part of 'Youth Over Flowers' and I am dead straight in love with him. I started with 'Love in the Moonlight' and he was the CUTEST! He is the epitome of love and kindness. I am waiting for his enlistment to get over.

All these folks are super talented and they will forever live in my heart.

xoxo

Which actor/actress inspired you to start watching Kdramas? Please post it in the comments. Thank you!