Tsukishima x Filipino! Male reader

Oh gosh, my twin and cousin are in a house alone, it's chaos in here lol, a good kind of chaos,

I'm not too social and loud until my twin and cousin is here so it's so fun🥰

AU: Soulmate,

If you draw or write on any part of your body, it will appear on your soulmate's as well,

Slightly short cuz I made this out of fun lol

______________________

"Fate with Some Four eyed bastard"

It was lunch time and Yamaguchi found Tsukishima looking at his arm,

"Tsukki?" Yamaguchi looked at Tsukishima "what are you looking at Tsukki?" He asked him curiously, Tsukishima was looking at his arm in annoyance "Whatever my so called soulmate is writing.." he huffed, Yamaguchi looked at his arm.

'bobo ka❤️'
(You're stupid❤️)

They both looked a bit confused "is that a different language?" Yamaguchi tried to read it "it doesn't seem like english.. but there's a heart.. are they trying to say 'i love you' ?"

"Language barrier? How bothersome.." Tsukishima just rubbed the writings off, but getting a quick response after.

'sana lang mapogi ka❤️'
(I just hope you're handsome'❤️)

"Hah? Ma...mapogi?" Tsukishima looked puzzled, he decided to write back to them.

(In English)
'What are you saying?"

(In Japanese)
'do you understand japanese?'

Within a second, his soulmate replied,
'Oo, at Trip ko lang lol'
(Yeah, and I'm just messing with you lol)

Tsukishima shook his head, he decided to just leave them be and will search for it after school, his classes soon started.

_______________

(F/n) snickered and placed his pen down, he looked at the window, his classes started as well,

____________

"(F/n), let's go" Iwaizumi called him, he nodded and smiled, getting up and bringing his bag with him.

"Did you start writing with your soulmate?" Iwaizumi asked him, he nodded "i think they're japanese, I wrote to them in tagalog haha"

"Messing with them now?" "Yeah, it's funny!" "Whatever you say" Iwaizumi rolled his eyes playfully, they went of to practice, (F/n) was Seijoh's new manager.

You helped the team with a bunch of stuff, to prepare for a practice match with Karasuno, he cursed out Oikawa as he went home.

You laughed and walked home with Hanamaki and Matsukawa, they spoke about some cheesy soulmate meet ups.

_____________________

Tsukishima took of his shirt, replacing it with his jersey, preparing for a practice match, Yamaguchi talked about him and his soulmates meeting up after the match.

Tsukishima just nodded as they walked out, he went and met up with the team, they walked to the gym and begun the match.

_______

(F/n) sat on the bench with prepared towels and water bottles for the team, he boredly sat on the bench, having a pen and notebook on his hand, he decided to write stuff on his arm.

'soulmate, musta ka na? Di mo pa ako naiintindihan?'
(Soulmate, how are you? You still don't understand me?)

He giggled and looked at the match, eyeing the other team, he looked at a tall middle blocker, he looked was looking at his arm and smudged it, making (F/n) look at his own arm and his eyes widened.

His was also smudged, he just shook his head, maybe it was just a coincidence, plus, he didn't seem like your type anyways.

He wrote again

'Oy, bastos mo, mag reply ka naman labs❤️'
(Oi, you're rude, reply to me love❤️)

He snickered to himself, he noticed that his soulmate didn't rub it off so he also left it be. The match soon ended and they were just talking for a bit.

You cheered and patted Oikawa and Iwaizumi on the back "good job" you smiled, they smiled back and nodded, you see the tall blonde pass you, you saw a glimpse of writing on his hand, it didn't seem like japanese.

"Wait! You! Blonde four eyes!" You stopped him, he looked at him and stopped "ha? What do you want?" He looked annoyed.

"Your hand," you stared at him "excuse M-" you cut him off and took his arm, looking at the writings

'Oy, bastos mo, magreply ka naman labs❤️'

It was about smudged due to the sweat, he pulled away "the heck?"

"You're my soulmate what the fuk" you gasped, Tsukishima looked at you with a raised eyebrow "ha? Really? When what does this say you dipshit?"

"It means 'hey, you're so rude, reply to me love' but a bit passive aggressive" you said proudly, "honestly, you're not my type but whatever" you shrugged.

"At least pogi" you wink at him, making him look a bit confused and just sigh in annoyance.

"Here's my number, let's talk tomorrow, my mom is making adobo for dinner, can't miss it!" You walk back to your team and completely ignore the blonde megane and went of his way.

_______________

From: Glasses maderpaker
To: (F/n)

Hey,

From: (F/n)
To: Glasses maderpaker

Hey hey, what's up

From: Glasses maderpaker
To: (F/n)

Bobo ka❤️

From: (F/n)
To: Glasses maderpaker

Son of a-