pt2 Seme! Daichi x Uke!Male reader

Ehh i got lazy again 👁️👄👁️

♥️

Dis is part 2 ayyy
I tried- still not that good in lemons haha

Its less descriptive but ehh

(Short)

_______________________________

"Warm touch"

Get ready baby~" Daichi got a condom and tore the wrapper with his teeth "show's about to start~" he slid the condom on his cock, he looked at (F/n) with a bit of a hungry look.

(F/n) blushed brightly, his face showed redness and flushed, Daichi went between his legs "i'm going in" he kissed (F/n) to soothened him a bit, (F/n) eagerly wrapped his arms around him.

Daichi got a hold of his thigh, slowly getting into position, as his hardened cock made its way to (F/n)'s hole.

A high moan came from him, his hands clenched a bit "ah- ahn~" he moaned out, Daichi bit his lip, giving out a low moan out the tighness of his inside.

As he entered all the way in, he awaited for (F/n) to adjust to his size, knowing that it had been weeks ever since they did it.

(F/n) let out small and soft noises in the process, it also had them share wet and passionate kisses, as he adjusted, he signalled him by lightly rocking his hips.

Daichi got the signal and began to move at a slow pace, (F/n) broke into moans, Daichi had a light blush on his cheeks, seeing his lover look at him with a lewd expression.

"AH- ah~~ D-daichi..~" he moaned out, his back was arched as he felt vibrations all over him, Daichi kissed him once more and licked down his neck, leaving more marks on him.

"F-faster~ ah~" (F/n) moaned shyly, too embarrassed to face Daichi, Daichi accepted his request once more, fastening his pace", Daichi moaned quietly, surpressing it a bit, not wanting to make it loud.

(F/n) smirked and lightly pulled daichi's head down "hmgh~ I want to hear your moans too, love~" he was satisfied after seeing Daichi blush more, looking away.

"Haa~ m-more~" (F/n) moaned out, Daichi decided to switch (F/n)'s position, flipping (F/n) to lay on his stomach, he had (F/n) to put his hips up.

Entering his cock once more, (F/n) moaned loudly, feeling him hit deeper inside of him, his hands clenched and hiding onto the sheets,

Daichi let out low and quiet moans making at least hearable for (F/n) even if he felt embarrassed about it.

It went on for a few minutes,

Soon enough, Daichi was at his climax, he thrusted hard into in as he came, (F/n)'s body jolted, letting out an airy forced moan, unprepared for it.

As Daichi stopped, they both when to catch their breath, panting quietly, Daichi pulled out and took of the condom, tossing it in the bin.

(F/n) laid down, flipping back to lay on his back, Daichi laid next to him, pulling the sheets over them after cleaning up.

(F/n) shuffled towards him and hugged him covering his face on daichi's bare chest "ah~ that felt good" he smiled.

"I'm glad" Daichi wrapped his arms around him "let's go to sleep, it's already late" Daichi closed the lights and closed his eyes, along with (F/n).

Soon sleep took over and brought them to dream land.

Extended ending

The two woke up, feeling the warm ray of sun from the window, they smiled at each other and shared a morning kiss, before getting up and putting clothes on.

They went out (F/n)'s room and to the kitchen, to cook up some breakfast, as they pass by the livingroom, (S/n) threw a slipper at them "god fucking dammit you brat and handsome piece of lettuce I couldn't sleep because I can hear my brother so damn loud" (S/n) stormed off the the bathroom.

"Oops."