And when she did, my knees almost buckled at how she looked. Eyelashes batting and cheeks hollowing a little. Her moan vibrated through my fingers and before I lose control over this, I pulled my thumb out.

"The moment you remove your hands behind your back, I'll stop. And believe me baby you don't want me to stop when you see what I'm about to do, got it?" I saw the fight in her eyes and how bad she wanted to say no but still she nodded. We did have ropes and cuffs but I want to see if she'll give in to temptation.

I leaned in to kiss her and bit her lip, "I said, got it?"

"Yes" she moaned against me. I soothed her swollen lip with my tongue before sucking and pulling away.

"Good girl" I commended. I saw her squeeze together her thighs before I turned towards the drawer she was eyeing. I opened it and instantly found what I was looking for.

I walked back towards her, noticing how her breath got shallow as she eyed the strap on i was holding. It was the double ended one we bought last week. The one that we haven't broken in yet. It's admittedly slightly bigger than our regular.

"Jade I don't think I can take that yet." Perrie spoke up nervously. I walked closer to her and kneeled, "Who says you're the one taking it?"

She gasped as I unbuttoned her pants and slid it down, taking her underwear with it. Before I slip on the toy I want to taste her first. I touched the inside of her thigh signaling her to open them and looked up, getting weak at how her eyes are dark and heavy with lust.

I kissed her thighs softly, loving how her arms flex. I bet she's wringing her hands behind her back and trying not to tangle her fingers in my hair. Honestly I miss them but I'll just have to do something about that later.

My lips trailed higher and higher and the scent got stronger. My mouth's watering, I can't take it anymore I licked a long strip from her entrance to her clit.

"Ahh Jade!" She screamed. I moaned at her stickiness stringing on my tongue. I feel hungry. For her, for this, for what we're about to do.

She starting to rock her hips towards my face, "Mmmm Yes baby right there!"

I pulled away and heard her whine, but when I looked at her pointedly she stopped. I reached behind her legs and got the strap on, noticing the shake of her legs as I try to slide it on her partially. She was looking down on me, chest heaving and it's a shame they're restricted by her bra and shirt. Something should be done about that.

I stood up, taking the strap all the way until it was snug on her hips and the dildo on her end was lined. She moaned at the contact. I was looking down at her since I'm a bit taller with my heels. "Let's get this off, babe" I chided, tugging at her shirt.

She sighed in relief, thinking I'm letting up on having her touch me since she had to raise her arms to get her clothes off. Nope, as soon as her bra was flung across the room I reached for both of her wrists and wound them again behind her back, holding both with one hand.

In this position, her chest is now pushed up towards my mouth and I'll be damned if I waste this opportunity. I licked around her nipple and used my free hand to pinch the other.

"Fuck" she breathed out as she threw her head back. Her neck was deliciously exposed and I couldn't help my own moan escape from my lips and vibrate against her. She's so fucking sexy, I can worship her boobs alone til I'm breathless.

I switched the hand holding hers and moved my mouth towards her other nipple, giving it the same attention as the one before.

She started squirming, and I know she's trying to get some sort of friction with the strap but the only way she'll get pleasure is if I push on the other end. "Keep your hands behind your back and I'll promise you it'll be worth it."