Chapter 1

'His smell feels nice, like the fresh air of rain. Holding me in his embrace tightly to never let go. Kissing my temple and caressing my cheeks lovingly. Whispering sweet nothings to my ear. He feels so warm, so right! I snuggled close to him. He backed enough from the hug to look into my eyes. His deep brown orbs flickering from my eyes to lips. I can feel his breath fanning over my lips. My eyes went down from his eyes to lips. So plump, full and pink like the invitation to kiss them hard is smitten over it. My eyes slowly closed my eyes as the gap between us was closing slowly too.

Anticipating the sweetness of those soft lips, my breath hitched. Yeah, it's going to be my first kiss but it's okay, if it's this man then I am ready to give into him. He just feels so right, so warm! It feels like a dream. A sweet beautiful dream from which I never wanna wake up. He is so sweet! So sweet to be true. Our nose was bumping together, just a little more to fill all the gaps between our lips. Three, two, one and...... '

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

Thud!

"Ouch!" Jungkook fell from his bed with a loud thud, rubbing his ass up and down.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! You better bring your ass down here in 5 minutes or I am coming there to beat you up!"

Groaning, Jungkook shouted back, "Coming, Mom."

"Ok. So it was indeed a dream. Agh! Not again. Why the hell I am having the same dream again and again?" He snorted.

It's been a month but Jungkook was having the same dream again and again for the past few days. The guy from the dream was Jungkook's crush. Well, no matter how real and good it feels, he has to realise it's a dream. Just a DREAM! Not reality.

With a loud sigh, Jungkook got up from the floor. After powering on his phone, he cursed under his breath. It's already 7:30 in the morning.

"Fuck! I am late. The professor is gonna kill me today. Fuck, Fuck!"

Quickly brushing his teeth, he got dressed up in his casual outfit, hung his black backpack over his left shoulder and ruffled his messy hair to let the bangs fall beautifully in front of his eyes.

Observing his reflection in the mirror for the last time, he winked at himself,
"Looking handsome and cool as always."

Jungkook went downstairs and saw his mom preparing breakfast

Jungkook went downstairs and saw his mom preparing breakfast. He went to her and kissed her cheeks. Mrs Jeon turned around and smiled at him.

"Where is Dad, mom?" Jungkook asked while grabbing an apple.

"Oh. He is at the store Kook." Mrs Jeon said while working. She is all dressed up maybe going to her workplace too. Jungkook was typing on his phone while munching on the apple. His mind drifted to his father who is working so hard in the convenience store for the last few days, He badly needs to hire a part-timer now.

"Kook!" His train of thoughts got interrupted by his mom. Jungkook looked at her. Confusion is visible on her face which is making Jungkook confused as well.

"Aren't u late for College?" Mrs Jeon asked raising a brow at her son.

Jungkook stopped munching on the apple and blinked at her for some seconds. His eyes shoot up with realisation. 'Goddamnit' He is late! He ran to the front door shouting, "Bye, mom!" and closed the door with a 'thud'. Mrs Jeon continued to do her work with a little shrug.

Jungkook was running to the bus stand fast, glancing at his hand watch. "Fuck!" He wanted to scream. If he is late today to Mrs Choi's lecture that witch woman will surely give him a hard time again. Yes, by again he meant again. Last time when Jungkook was late because of helping a lost kid, Mrs Choi glared at him saying, 'Mr. Jeon, what made you come to class this late? Were you busy flirting on your way here? Is that the reason you are late for class by 2 min 30 sec?'

Like WTF? He doesn't wanna face this situation today. Actually, he doesn't want to face it ever. But for his ass best friend, he has a bad impression on Mrs Choi's eyes thinking he flirts all day. And yeah, of course, the disadvantages of having a playboy best friend who loves to fool around a bit too much. But Jungkook doesn't flirt. Well not like that much. (😉) After half an hour of his bus journey, he reached his destination. His College, one of the best universities in Korea, Seoul National University.

It was always his parent's dream that their son will study at a good University as his parents couldn't. Jungkook's father, Mr Jeon runs a convenience store and his mother Mrs Jeon is an employee in an Insurance Company. He has a little sister too. Who's in middle school. So, as their eldest son, they have high hopes for him. He can do everything for his sweet parents. Who works their ass off every day to fulfil their Kids choices, dreams and pleasure. Jungkook smiled at himself. He would say he is lucky to get parents like them who are supporting him with his dreams and choices, supporting him to major in 'Arts and Designs'. And he is happy he was able to get into this college, fulfilling his Dad's once unfinished job.

With a little sigh, Jungkook glanced at the gate engraved Seoul National University in front of him for one last time before entering.

As he was walking through the campus going to his classroom in hurry, he noticed a broad shoulder guy who was getting wooed by a lot of people. Jungkook sighed holding his bag straps a little more tightly.

This is his crush. The man of his dream. But he is the exact opposite character of his dream. The rude, cold, ice-stone asshole who is called as the 'Ice Prince' of the University. Senior to Junior everyone keeps a safe distance from him. No one wanna mess with him. The definite example of being an Ice-stone, always putting a straight face, unlike Jungkook's dream. He is

Kim Seokjin.

To be continued

.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.

Hey guys, here I am with another story! How are you all? I hope you all are doing fine. As I said before, English is not my first language so, please pardon any of my grammatical mistakes. And if you have any kind of suggestions for me, feel free to contact me. 😁 Let me know what you think about this story in the comment box.

And if you are liking my story so far, please reward me with a star! ✨