Chapter II: House prison

*Y/N's POV*

I was now in the living room, all mom, dad and Blake were present there.

Ghira: "You've taken this too far young man!"

Kali: "I... I thought you could change... but I don't even know if you are my son anymore."

Blake: "You don't even care for the lives that were lost do you?"

You: "I... I didn't mean to! I-It was my semblance."

Ghira: "Your semblance? Now tell me... is it a new one or the one that makes those explosive sparks... because you already have that one.."

You: "W-Well."

Kali: "Ghira... exile him... I don't want to see him anymore."

Blake: "Me neither to be honest... just looking at him makes me sick."

Ghira: "I won't exile him... no... but... I told him this was his last chance and he didn't wait even 24 hours and ruined it. That's why I have decided... he will have a home prison, actual home prison... we're going to install metal bars on his window and we will reinforce the door to his bedroom... after all he has bathroom connected to his room..."

You: "Why are you talking about me like I'm not here?"

Ghira: "Have you heard anything girls?" They shook their heads. "Kali, I want you to give him food like one they give in jail, water and plain bread and a slop."

Kali: "I can do that."

Ghira: "I will also un-install hot water from his bathroom."

Blake: "What if he escapes while we install the bars or any other time after that."

Ghira: "Well then... I know I have forbidden it, but I don't see any other reason not to... execute him."

You: "You can't do that!"

Ghira: "I can't? And you could kill those White Fang members just like that? I had enough so I am telling you... now you will go to your room and you will not leave it under any circumstance otherwise an execution awaits you."

You: "Yeah, yeah." I stood up and went to my room, I already noticed nails hammered down on the window ledge so I wouldn't try escaping like that again... they slammed the door behind me and locked it.

Ghira: "Maybe this will teach you how to be nice."

Kali: "He will never be."

Blake: "I agree, what a mistake."

Ghira: "You have said it."

I ignored them and lied down.

Execution? Really? Did I seriously do things so bad dad will bend his own laws just to allow my execution? If I will escape...

*Blake's POV*

This is who you are, brother... I might feel a little pity but it's nothing compared to the disappointment and hate I feel towards you.

Blake: "I'll go check on the warehouse, see if they need any help with the extinguishing."

Ghira: "Go Blake..." I rushed there and saw people from all of Menagerie trying to put out the fire... some people with Water Manipulation and water related semblances did most of the work, I then met with Adam.

Adam: "Blake, are you here to help?"

Blake: "Of course, tell me where I am needed."

Adam: "We need to prevent other buildings from catching fire, focus on that."