[]The beginning[]Prologue[]

Quick warning;
This book (not just this chapter, this is warnings for the whole book) contains the following;
Cutting
Abuse
Drunk Father
Swearing
Also, they are 8 in this chapter, 18 normally
________________________
It was a normal-ish day, Erron and Issaic were sitting on the couch of their home, playing Mario Cart, their adoptive Father was out drinking again. The twins both started to laugh and high-fived as they won the game, turning the game console off they put things away. Issaic went to the kitchen and started to cook as it was almost time for the twin's father to get home, Erron started to clean the house up a bit before going to help his brother in the kitchen.

Not long after, their 'Father' walked through the door, luckily sober, and walked to the kitchen right as the twins finished cooking and sat at the table. Issaic went and gave the food to his 'father' and then left. He and Erron ran to the basement which was their room, getting ready in case they messed up.

After a few minutes, the two were called to the living room, of course, they went up quickly. Their 'father' was on the couch, not seeming mad "you did a good job for once mistakes" the man spat, the two smiled as the man waved his hand as a way of telling the twins to go back to their room, which they did quickly as to not anger him.

______________________
This was short, it was only a bit of their past tho, you'll see nightmares and a few other things in this book, hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as I am not an expert writer or anything (despite what my friends say)