Before he completes,the line goes off annoying Karan.

Sameer: Volcano is still burning?

He asks referring to the persons anger,

Karan: Hmmm.I just wish it doesn't pour lava on me.

Sameer chuckles seeing his brother's state,

Karan: Don't laugh!

Sameer laughs,

Karan(glaring): Sammy!

Sameer: Acha ok.Think about how to cool it down.

Karan: She will be here in two weeks.I planned something I am sure it will melt her.

Sameer: Best of luck!

Their conversation gets interrupted as Sameer again gets a call. Glancing at Karan,he lifts the call while Karan looks into his work. After the call,

Sameer: Looks like luck left your side.

Karan frowns,

Sameer: Di is not coming here.

Karan: Why?

Sameer: She has some important things to attend so she had to cancel the plan.

Karan: Then when will she come?

Sameer: No idea!

Karan closes his eyes irritated,

Karan: It's been a month she spoke to me.She is really upset.I thought I would cool her down with a surprise.What should I do now?

Sameer: Bhai as she is not coming why don't you go there and surprise her.She will be definitely happy.

Karan(uncertain): I like it but I will be busy for the next two weeks.I can't really go there.

He is disappointed and closes his eyes again calming his annoyance when his mobile rings.

He looks to see 'Sweet❤️' calling.

Karan: Go back to work. I will think what to do.

Nodding,Sameer goes out while he lifts the call.

Preetha: Hey!

Karan: Hi!

Preetha: Kya hua? Thumhara voice aise kyun hein?

Karan(soothinghis head): Kuch nai!

Preetha: Waise aaj college nai aa rahe ho kya?

Karan: Aa raha hu!

Preetha: Jaldi aana.

Karan: Kuch kaam hein?

Preetha: Haaa bahot important kaam.

Karan: Kya?

Preetha: Mein thumhe dekhna.

She chuckles saying it while someone calls her,

Preetha: Mein Drama room mein hu.Wahi aa jana thumhara team bhi yahi hein.Bye!

Karan: Bye.

She put off the mobile while he sighs as he has some work to close and also he has to go college for 4rth stage preperations.

He is slightly off the mood but manages to complete work in office and drives to college.

COLLEGE

Parking his car,Karan walks on the path towards the intersection which provides path for the drama room when he accidentally bumps with Rishi who is coming from the other side looking into his phone.