71. SPLISH SPLASH (18+)

Start from the beginning

"But, you-" I start.

"No. Things like these are important to me, Jordan. To a relationship. Why should I care about my parents' night rest more than about my quality time with my girlfriend?"

She's right.

"See." Billie says after I don't reply.
"Now get in that stupid tub with me before I change my mind, go back to bed and vainly try to fall asleep ." She laughs.

"Chill." I laugh along, taking off my socks while trying to balance on one leg.

"Now we talkin'" Billie smirks, leaning against the sink while starig me up and down with thirsty eyes.

"Billie!" I snap her out of the little trance she was in.

"Huh?!"

"The water!" I loudly say, pointing to the overflowing tub.

"Oh shit."

She rushes to the side and quickly turns off the water, almost slipping and falling in.

"Damn, Jordan. That's all your fault... because you look so darn good." She says while rubbing her forehead, she sounds kinda mad too. But you know, the good type.

I laugh and turn around to leave the bathroom but Billie stops me by pulling my arm.

"Uhh... Where you think you're going?"

"I'm gonna go get undressed in your room since there's too much drama in here." I playfully say, leaving while laughing in my head.

As I walk back into the bathroom, I see the Beauty itself already chilling in the foamy water with her eyes closed.

My eyes shoot around the room, noticing a few candles. Theres one on the wide edge of the tub, and others on the floor. Another thing to mention is, that theres soft music playing in the background.
I like how much she cares about the little things in life.

I'm not sure what's about to go down tonight but hey, I'm not mad at it either.

God have mercy. On me, my innocence and the poor people in the room next to us.

I quietly make my way over to the bathtub and lower my feet into the water. First my left one, then my right.

I sit down in front of Billie on the opposite side, positioning myself between her legs and facing her.

Her eyes open and a smirk makes it's was onto her rosy lips.

"Oh, hello there."

"Hey." I flirt back, leaning into the water more.
"I see you have candles 'n shit around."

"Mhh... for the vibes, you know?" She softly speaks.

"Sure."

"But like... the main vibe I'm looking for is you." Billie speaks while splashing a bit of water at me, watering my face.

"That's cute." I simply reply, knowing exactly how annoyed she is at me for not scooting over to her.

"Shut up you know I can't help it, J. Now move your ass over here."

I chuckle and open my eyes, smirking at her seductively. I shake my head 'no' and move my hands from the side of the tub to into the water. I start strailing my fingers along my collarbone, moving further downwards towards the area.

"Fuck off." I hear Billie say while she's throwing her head back, laughing.
"Jordan, why you gotta do me like that." She whines.

"Do what?" I ask, acting clueless.

Billie POV

Bro! This bitch is really testing my limits today, not gonna lie.

I dive my hands into the water and grab onto her ankles, her eyes shoot up as she notices what I'm about to do.

I pull her towards me, making her grab onto the tub's edges for dear life.

I grin and turn her around, sitting her between my legs and securing my arms around her.

"I won, just accept it. I'm always gonna win, babygirl." I whisper into her ear, trailing kisses down her neck and onto her shoulder.

Jordan lays her head back on my shoulder as I continue to suck her skin into my mouth, leaving purple hickeys and receiving whimpery moans.

I loosen my one hand that's laying around her body and move it up to roam her waist and chest.

"Shit, baby you're so fine."

My hand brushes over her nipple, making Jordan take a shaky breath. As I start squeezing it in between my fingertips, her moans get louder and louder.

"Now you want me, huh?"

"Yes." She barely gets out, making me smile and lick my lips.

After massaging her boobs for for a few minutes, the girl between my thighs pushes my hands down closer to where she wants me most.

I give in and start rubbing circles around her clit. Her back arches deep before I push her down into the water with my left hand, leaving it to rest on her cleavage and squeezing from time to time as my motions on her pussy speed up.

"More." Jordan whimpers, gripping my hands tighter than ever before.

"Alright, babygirl." I speak, grabbing her jaw with my left hand that was resting on her chest and pull her into my lips.

I start kissing her roughly, pushing two fingers into her at once. Her whole body moves up on my front, almost sliding out of the bathtub and onto the floor.

"Sh." I tell her - only removing my mouth to speak - while pounding into her restlessly

"Fuck, Billie! Fu-" Her moans get so loud that I have to cover her face.

"Be quiet, be quiet."

Jordan nods and I feel her folds getting wetter and wetter... and that not only from the water.

I go as fast as humanly possible and it doesn't take long for me to feel her walls tighten around me. She releases all over my fingers, her limp body falling into mine.

By now, the hand that was covering her mouth has been replaced with my lips. I cuddle her into me after the kiss ended and slide out from under her.

"Don't go." She breathes heavily.

"I'm not." I laugh, moving to her front and pushing her against me. I take her so she's straddling my lap, pulling her closer as her arms snake around my neck.

I connect our lips once again, feeling like the time just stopped.

so... i feel weird about this one idk it's probably because i start writing with no ideas and then shit randomly comes to my mind and i end up changing the whole story for some 🤌🏻spice🤌🏻 and fail... anyways who cares? it's 1am here, see yall.