HAVE MY KIDS

⚠️ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇs, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ⚠️

—————————♡————————-

CHAPTER 14 - HAVE MY KIDS

[NAME /NARRATIVE POV]

"Welcome back." Eren said opening his pent house door for you as soon as he heard his doorbell ring. His chest thumped in a inconsistent rhythm as his nerves skyrocketed high into the sky. His thoughts scrambled all over the place, searching for the correct way to make you feel better.

He moved his body aside, letting you invite yourself into his home. His face lit up as soon as he laid eyes on your figure. Your form didn't seem to be in depressed state, as your eyes made contact. A reassuring smile sprouted onto his face, like he wasn't gonna destroy your guts in a few minutes.

You walked inside his lovely home, taking glances at his attire. The scent of musky wood clippings jumbled with a salty ocean breeze lingered in the air. The smell so unfamiliar yet filled your heart and body with comfort, putting your mind to ease. You basked in the homey atmosphere as you took short strides towards his living room. The sun peaked from the dark colored blinds, barely hitting any points in the dark colored space. Your attention shifted form the paintings that held so much emotion within that they seemed to convey a story to the newly blossoming plants laid out in the open near the balcony. Your eyes admired his choice of decorations, almost positive it was mostly Armin's and Mikasa's doings.

Eren closed the door, his hands fumbled with the lock, successfully shutting the door. His tall yet muscular frame turned back around, your eyes instantly locking attention with his picture perfect, abs. Your brain began to hazy up with unholy thoughts, the drool worthy sight right in front of you doing no justice. The pictures on his Instagram to his short Snapchat stories compared nothing to the real thing. While, his grey sweatpants hung dangerously low on his hips. His v-line peaked out as you got a brief glimpse of what he was packing. And it was worth the wait.

"Why are you standing like that," you said crossing your arms over your chest. You came in some comfy clothes, a sweatshirt with some sweatpants, which also hid your lingerie underneath. Comfy over sexy any day of the week. Except, when there's a hot guy you're trying to impress.

"Standing like what?" He said acting clueless.

He was leaned his back against the front door while crossing his hands across his chest, his bulging veins and muscular arms only adding onto your 'what could be' scenarios in your head. He obviously knew what he was doing, he was just anticipating if it was giving you the reaction he wanted.