IM A MOTHER, NO DRAMA

----------------

CHAPTER NINE - IM A MOTHER, NO DRAMA

[y/n] POV

"[__]! Get your butt down here. You mom yelled from the kitchen. Elijah is waiting for you. His mom had to go run some errands so you're on baby sitting duty." She said flipping her last pancake on the stove.

"I'm coming," You said rubbing your eyes. "I just need wake Eren."

"WAKE THE FUCK UP EREN!" You said shaking him awake. "RISE AND SHINE!"

"I'm up!" Eren said laughing. "You can stop shaking me, I'm not California no need to shake me like a god damn earth quake." He said pulling your arms away from his body.

Yes, you guys slept in the same bed. You would do it too if you invited a hot guy into your home who also made out with you on the same night you invited him in.

"You're gonna meet my baby today." You said getting out of bed making your way into your bathroom.

"I thought I was your baby." Eren said with a pout.

"Who told you that," you said getting ready to shower. "Cause they lied to you darling."

"Rude." Eren said crossing his arms together.

"[y/nnnn]! The 5 year old screamed while running towards you ready to give a big bear hug. "I've missed chuu, it's been forever since you played with me." The child said looking up at you with his big wide eyes while hugging your legs.

"I know, you said crouching in front of him, but now that you're here let's play." Taking Elijah's hand you both walk towards the dinning table, Eren following behind you guys.

"Let's eat breakfast first and then we'll go play whatever you want."

All three of you sat at the dinner table and began to eat the breakfast your mom made for you. Eren sitting on your left while Elijah sat on your right leaving you in the middle.