ADVENTURE TIME

————————♡————————

CHAPTER SEVEN - ADVENTURE TIME

EREN'S POV

"TUESDAY 7:34 AM"

  "𝐄ren get the fuck out of bed, or you're gonna be late." Armin said walking back to finish cooking breakfast.

"Again!"  The blonde squad quickly rushing back towards the cooking stove.

Armin was always a early bird. Awake before the sun can even set into the sky; Up before the clock can even strike 5 am. He was always dressed and ready out the house just to come back to his bundle he calls home around 1 pm.

Since he was always the first and only one up on the early week days, him and Eren both established he should be the morning chef.

Of course, with his approval, he always cooked breakfast meals on the week days. And switched roles with Eren or even Mikasa, if she came over, on the weekends.

"And while you're at it put on a shirt." He shouted at the shirtless male from the dinning area.

"You're just jealous of my glorious Abs, Armin." Eren replied in a sharp, witty tone.

"And it doesn't even start until 10," he said getting out of his now messy bed. He  reached his arms high into the sky, pops and cracks echoing into the air as he stretched his ache bones from the long night of twisting and turning.

"We have plenty of time." A
short yawn like groan erupted past his lips right after his sentence.

"No worries"

The tired, slightly deranged eren made his way to his own private, bathroom to do his early necessities. The first time him and Armin brought an apartment together, at the age of 19, it consisted of only one bathroom, a kitchen connected to the living room and two small rooms. Eventually, they both managed to save up enough hard, earned money to buy an larger, better apartment for the both of them.

At a certain point of life, they both barely took off to New York on their own two feet. Finally being able to separate from what they called "too much family love." They appreciated the adoration and hugs they received from both ends of the family, but we're ready to step out into the world and live their own lives.