LEVI IS MY DAD

⚠️ mentions of fighting and yelling ⚠️ it's not detailed but just in case if people needed a heads up.

---------♡----------

CHAPTER 12 - LEVI IS MY DAD

[Y/N POV]

"I opened the gate" your mom said.

"What," you said quietly with disappointment laced in your voice.

If your mom wasn't so close to you she proposed wouldn't have heard you.

Defeat, angry, disappointment is what you felt.

"But after all we did, all the efforts-."

"He came back for us."

"He wants money mom-"

"HE CAME BACK."

You tried to get through her head with patience and wise words. After all she wasn't in the right mindset. When he comes back months later after taking off, she thinks with her heart not her head. She craved what she wanted, instead of what she needed.

And what she wanted was his attention.

"I'm gonna call Hange." You threaten her with pulling out your phone. Angry tears cascading down your face. Believe it or not your mom was scared of her. Hange never liked your father since the day your mother introduced him. And when Hange found out he cheated on her she released hell.

"Well I mean Levi is gonna bring her anyways, that is his wife after all." You said chuckling trying to lighten the thick atmosphere.

"[__], honey," she said ignoring your little comment, taking your hand into hers leading you to the living rooms couch. She looked at you with desperation, tears falling done her face. "Just give him a chance, he changed-d he isn't the s-same man-n ." Her hiccups cause her to stutter on some words.

"Mom-"

*POUNDING*