ARM MINT AND MI CASA

————————-♡————————

CHAPTER FIVE - ARM MINT & MI CASA

[__] POV

"Goodmorning beautiful," the oddly perky grinning brunette said. "Breakfast is ready."

  "Thank you," said quietly as you made your way to the table. You weren't a morning person so you weren't in the mood to participate in conversations. Which led to Eren doing most of the talking and you saying a couple of words or just nodding your head.

"My roommate Armin and my bestfriend Mikasa are coming over later to have a photo shoot," Eren started explaining while stabbing his fork into some eggs. I was wondering if you wanted to meet them and take a couple photos."

"Doesn't sound to bad. Plus I need new photos to post on my Instagram. I've been starving my Audience."

"I'm down, someone has to be the attractive one in the photos," you said laughing then continuing to eat.

"Eren can cooook. He got the seasoning down and everything," you thought in your head.

"When are they coming?" You said finishing up your breakfast.

"Well he left to pick up Mikasa when you were asleep, no offense you snore like a pig," he said laughing. "But he should be back in 20 minutes." He said taking yours and his dishes to the sink.

"Feel free to use my bathroom to get ready.

"But my hair-"

" I have your hair products no worries," he said smirking. "I came prepared."

"Now goooo, he said getting ready to wash the dishes, you only have 20 minutes to do your hair and shower. And you don't need makeup cause you're naturally beautiful and Armin has the clothes ready so no need to worry about that either."

"Yep ma this man right here. I'm gonna marry him."

"Ok, thank you once again Eren. You said making your way to his bathroom.

   After you finished doing your hair and showering Eren came to get you since Armin and Mikasa arrived.