Two

I watched at the silverette from earlier threw the bucket Renald had recently dumped on me overboard. It made me slightly smile, before something else unfolded.

"You bitch!" He yelled, slapping her across the face. My blood began to boil as I saw a red mark form on her cheek in the shape of a hand, tears welling in her eyes.

"You asshole she's a girl!!" I snapped, flipping over and sticking my leg out to trip him. He fell flat on his face, causing something to crack. I huffed, Andrews helping him up. I saw his nose bleeding and a few of his teeth were missing.

"Renald, you got what you asked for." I heard Andrews mumble before he turned to the silverette.

"Hey, girl. Watch him for me, I'm going to take him to the infirmary." She nodded, accepting the command. The two guards walked off while the silverette walked over to me, bending down.

Her thin nightgown blew in the cold breeze, wrapping around her waist and hips making them noticeable. It was the same one she had on when she boarded, the one that was a bit see through. I kept my eyes from looking down, for her black undergarments were out doing the white gown.

The silverette reached up and tucked some of her damp hair behind her small ear, the mark on her right cheek slowly turning into a bruise. I let out an annoyed tisk, my brow furrowing into an angry glare at the thing. I heard a small giggle, causing me to relax my face and look the silverette in the eyes.

That when I realized her hairstyle. Her bangs were completely covering her right eye. Her left eye was visible, the blue sapphire sparkling in the dim moonlight.

"Are you okay? Your shaking." She asked, snapping me out of my gaze. I nodded, my teeth chattering. That stupid Renald dumped that bucket of water on me like the asshole he is. All I did was ask for a cup of water because my throat was dry.

"Do you want a blanket or a cup of water like you asked? I can get you some bread to eat too. I can get you all of those things if you want! All you have to do is ask." She asked with a warm smile. I nodded vigorously, causing her to stand up.

"Okay then, I'll be right back! Stay here- wait.." I chuckled, her giggling along with me. She ran off, disappearing through one of the doorways. Welp, looks like I've gotta wait for a minute or two for her to get back..

~~~

I held the warm folded blanket against my chest as I waited for a cup of water and the bread I ordered. The person I had asked walked up to me with a cup and cloth bag in his hand.

"Here is what you asked for ma'am. Have a nice night." I nodded, walking away. That boy was probably waiting for me on that freezing deck, all alone.

I picked up my pace, slightly running now. I soon reached the doorway leading out to the deck. I sighed with relief as I saw that the two officers weren't there yet. I quickly went to the boy, bending down on my knees and setting down all the stuff.

"Hey there, I got the stuff you needed!" I greeted excitedly, the boy smiling with chattering teeth. I opened the cloth bag, taking out the loaf of bread. I motioned towards him, causing him to open his mouth. I giggled, helping him take a bite of the loaf. He sighed, enjoying the warm pastry.

"I forgot to ask you this but...what is your name?" I asked hesitantly, picking up the glass of water for he had finished the bread.

"Oh-..that? It's Meliodas." He replied, sitting up and crossing his legs. I nodded, placing a hand behind his head and holding the glass up to his lips. He sipped the water slowly, as if it would run out. He pulled away, making me set the glass back down.