"Enredaderas!"* In one fluid motion, some of the vines connect to my arm, while the rest held onto the men. All three of the men formed into an anchor for me to descend from. I backed out of the window until my butt was out. Then I started to back my whole body outside. It was a bit shaky, but the marine's weight helped me stand on the wall. My body leaned back to the three marine's dismay and began my descent down below. It took only a minute to finally land behind a bush. When my feet hit the ground, I snapped my fingers to retract the vines back to my new friends. They were securely held together, as friends should be.

"Bye fellas, hope I never see you again," I whispered. After my obnoxious act. I assessed the area to see if the coast was clear. When I finally felt sure, I sprinted to the edge of the base where there was a huge wall. It was a good 20 ft tall, probably 4 ft thick. My eyes looked for the easiest way to climb up. It didn't take long to look down at my feet to see weeds. Perfect.

"Planta Crece!"* They grabbed hold of my legs as they lifted me up the wall. Once I was at the top of the wall, I snapped my fingers to release the weeds from my command. I was just about to leap off the wall when I heard the sirens screech to life.

"Aww, they're saying goodbye!" Putting my hand to my chest. I reminisced about my times on the base. All the yelling, nasty food, hard cold floor, and an angry handsome face to top it off.

"Yeah, I'm done now," I leaped off the wall. Just as my feet hit solid ground, I sprinted to the jungle. It was the only thing that separated the city from the marine base. All I need to do is run into the city without being seen, find my ship on the docks, and sail the hell out of here.

"This is too easy," As if the gods heard me, they give me a little blessing.

"She's over there! After her!" I should've kept my damn mouth shut. Behind me, I could see the marines were far away. I was relieved until a pile of smoke appeared from the masses. A big hunky pile of smoke was coming straight for me. Should I hide in the forest? No that would waste so much time it wouldn't work. If I want to outsmart him, I'm gonna have to make a diversion. It was still a long way to the city, so all I could think of was moving the trees around to distract him.

"Puno* Shift!" In an instant, these lovely trees started moving around. I didn't dare look back at the menacing smoke about to enter the jungle as I ran to the city. The amount of energy it took to do this kind of command was starting to slow me down. They just need to keep moving, come on trees! I kept my pace until I saw the glow of city lights welcome me.

"Thank the gods," I muttered. I clumsily ran to the entrance of the city. The moon illuminated the many people who were out and about. There were vendors, drunken folk, and couples all around. To blend in with the crowd I quickly bought a big sun hat from a vendor closest to me and plopped it on my head. There were some marines around so the only thing I could do was take my time walking through the city. I needed to look normal if I didn't want my cover blown. Every so often I'd tilt my face away from any marines that were walking around. My mind prayed for them not to notice my familiar features while I headed to the docks. As I moved closer to the docks, so were the number of marines. They must've heard about my escape.

"Find her! She couldn't have gotten that far!" My heart started to pound out of my chest as my pace increased at the close proximity of the menacing voice. Act natural just acts natural, Mags. I kept my head down until I saw the docks. The holy grail of my escape. Carefully I slipped into the docks and searched for my boat. But behind me, I could hear large footsteps following me.

"Hey, you there! Stop!"

"Shit!" It was all I could say as I increased my speed. I ran further into the docks until a mahogany snow ship caught my eye. My baby! He was a gorgeous ship with my handmade flag, crossbones with magnolias covering the skull. The very symbol that made Navy Captains piss their pants.