Chapter 23: Save Eri!

ابدأ من البداية

About five minutes later, Izuku arrived to see a shocking sight. Sir Nighteye was dead and LeMillion was in shock from seeing his mentor killed in front of him. He was so shocked that he didn't notice Eri had been taken from him! 'Damn hero had let the girl get taken away from him... I know it's tough to see someone die that is close to you but not saving the girl means he dies in vain!' Izuku thought as he leads his men towards Overhaul who was pissed to see the Verdant group. "WHY ARE YOU OPPOSING US! WE COULD HAVE JOINED FORCES VERDANT EMPEROR AND WIPED OUT THE QUIRKS!" Overhaul yelled because he knew Izuku was quirkless and should understand his desire to remove quirks from the world. "Honestly, I will admit I've thought of removing quirks as well but realized they aren't the issue. Humans had the same issues before quirks came but we just focused them more on quirks as an easier outlet! Also, human experiment crosses the line for me!" Izuku shouted as he dodged some spikes that got sent his way. Dabi lit the minions of Overhaul on fire killing several of them but a few escaped and Overhaul grabbed some of them and combined with them to create some weird creature as he held Eri in one of his hands. The girl was so scared of what was all going on.

Izuku, fell back behind his men since it was an agreement he made with his Verdant Guards that he wouldn't be too risky with his attacks and allow them to do most of the fighting while he ordered them around. Izuku had ordered Mr. Compressor to get Eri somehow with his quirk and get her out of there. Mr. Compressor nodded his head and worked with a few members of the Advanced team and had a few clones of himself made by a clone of Twice. Once the clones were ready they were sent ahead and one advanced member with a telekinesis quirk used their quirk to pull Eri from Overhaul. The moment there was enough room between Eri and Overhaul, Dabi with a few clones of himself set the space between Overhaul and Dabi on fire so hot that Overhaul couldn't go through the flames even using Overhaul since it destroyed his body faster than he could recreate it due to being so large. If he was in his normal form then he could likely get through but with such a large body it wouldn't be possible which worked to their advantage. 

Soon, Mr. Compress had Eri and started to fall back behind their lines but didn't leave since there wasn't a good route to get out without being attacked. Though, that problem solved itself as a hole in the roof was made when the dragon hero Ryuku came blowing through as she slammed a villain through the street and down into the open room below it. Izuku and his men saw the chance and their priority was Eri over Overhaul. As such, they used the new route and escaped outside but were followed by Overhaul who came out of the hole as well. 'Did LeMillion really get taken out just because of Sir Nighteyes death... is his will so easily broken?' Izuku thought since he has seen no appearance of LeMillion the 9th user of One For All. As Overhaul came out of the hole, a large number of heroes came over and tried to fight him but they were not having much luck. Izuku decides to have about 10 clones of Dabi go up from and the heroes moved back at the site of them as Dabi let his fire loose and started to burn Overhaul alive just like they did to Endeavor but this time they weren't going to stop! Nope, the goal was Overhaul's death and they were going to get it as the man screamed in pain and about a minute later the fire died down and Overhaul was in ashes. 

The detective came over and asked about the girl and Izuku looked at one of his men who had the marble which they realized and Mr. Compress undid. Out came Eri who looked scared and her quirk appeared to start turning on. "Everyone back away. Her quirk is turning on and we need Eraserhead now please!" Izuku called out as heroes searched for the man. "Eri... it's going to be fine. I need you to calm down. Overhaul, is dead and he can't hurt you anymore okay?" Izuku stated and her eyes widened at hearing that. Izuku then pointed towards the piles of ash and restated that Overhaul was dead for good. As Eri took the information in she fell over as her quirk turned off and Izuku caught her. "She's burning up. Likely due to her quirk side-effects on her body since it hasn't been trained properly." Izuku stated and the detective made notes of it for Eraserhead and UA. Izuku then handed her off to Eraserhead as he arrived. "Eraserhead, remember my condition for this entire thing. Eri stays in UA custody and she's not to be given to anyone. If for some reason UA can't defend her from the commission or government then figure a way to reach out to us and we can take her in somehow since we can hide her from them. I just don't want her to be surrendered by people training and working in a war all of the time but we could make due if need be." Izuku stated and Aizawa nodded his head in understanding and took a few steps back. Izuku looked around and saw all of the heroes looking at him and his men.

'Ah, they might try something like I thought.' Izuku thought as he looked at his men and confirmed with them quickly that he had all of their actual members with them which they confirmed that they did and then they also had some spare clones left over. Izuku then saw LeMillion walk out of the crowd and his face was pale. Aizawa had a disgusted look on his face and Izuku could guess the man didn't like where this was going. "So... I take it the pro heroes are going back on their words and will try to capture us?" Izuku stated and everyone tensed at his words. LeMillion spoke up though, "We have our orders from the commission and are to arrest you the moment the operation ends. If you refuse to surrender then we are told to kill you." LeMillion stated as he gripped his fists and looked at Izuku. "Ah, understandable. I kind of predicted this as a result. Do you honestly think I didn't come prepared for that result?" Izuku asked and everyone's eyes widened and tensed up. Izuku then looked up and saw a news camera and started to yell. "HELLO PEOPLE OF JAPAN! THESE ARE YOUR HEROES! NOT EVEN SECONDS AFTER STOPPING A VILLAIN GROUP DOING HUMAN EXPERIMENTS ARE YOUR HEROES BREAKING THEIR WORD! THEY TURN THEIR BACK ON HUMAN DECENCY AND UNLIKE US WHO KEEP OUR AGREEMENT AND OUR WORDS OF NOT TARGETING THE HERO SCHOOLS, THESE HEROES BREAK THEIR WORDS THAT THEY AGREED TO. REMEMBER JAPAN THESE ARE YOUR COWARDS OF HEROES, THE DISHONORABLE HEROES! WE ARE JAPENSES PEOPLE, OUR CULTURAL HISTORY WAS BUILT ON HONOR YET THE HEROES WHO ARE MEANT TO PROTECT YOU HAVE NONE! TAKE TO THE STREETS AND PROTEST MORE CITIZENS OF JAPAN AND DEMAND FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO SURRENDER TO THE VERDANT SO WE CAN MOVE JAPAN FORWARD FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE!" Izuku yelled out to the news helicopter.  The heroes on-site thought he was crazy since there was no way the news helicopter could hear him from that distance when Izuku smirked. 

"Remember, I said I planned for this possible situation. I hacked into the news network feed moments before the raid started since I knew the local news station would get a helicopter in the air the moment they heard of this raid. Everything I said went through a microphone I  had on me this entire time. Including how you admitted to being just dogs of the corrupt hero commission LeMillion. It's wonderful to know that you don't serve to protect the citizens of Japan and instead of your masters in the hero commission. You are a false hero LeMillion and I truly expected more from you." Izuku stated as a portal opened right under them and they dropped through it before the heroes could react. Izuku's little speech had bought the teleporter user enough time to create a gate at their position. "Did the other teams get pulled out?" Izuku asked about the teams that were hidden in the area near where he was and they confirmed that they were pulled out already right when they were. Izuku just smiled as he moved into the base section and saw the news reporting about the incident and how the heroes broke their agreement and had no honor. They were also taking shots at LeMillion and were using Izuku's words of him being a false hero which made Izuku smirk since even the news media companies that he didn't control were talking about it in the same tone as Izuku had used since Izuku was right. Japan was founded on a country of honor through their ancestors who fought as samurais and warriors in the old times. The honor aspect was still important to the Japanese people even after quirks came around and Izuku used that to his advantage. Social media was on fire hitting at LeMillion and the heroes that tried to arrest the Verdant members.