I Think I Like You

Start from the beginning

(Suika Bar for reference)

(Shirokuma for reference)

"I don't know Lev san, just get what you want." Kenma replied as he got a pack of Yukimi Daifuku.

"I'll just get a suika bar and next time I'll go get some shirokuma," Lev decided.

"Okay-" Kenma replied starting to get annoyed.

"Let's go with the others," Lev said, dragging Kenma back by holding his wrist.

Once everyone bought their snacks, they all sat down in front of the store to eat.  Kuroo opened his ice cream while Yaku and Kai shared a large bag of chips.  Lev and Kenma started to eat like everyone else as well.

Lev nudged Yaku, who was right next to him, "Hey Yaku san, did I do well on my spikes today?"

"Your form is awful, you hit to slowly, and you missed way too many times," Yaku stated truthfully, "that's how I think you did today."

Lev began to pout before asking Kenma, who was also right next to him, "How did I do today Kenma san?"

Kenma pretended to think about his answer, "Lev san I think the same way as Yaku san, you were horrible."

"And I rest my case." Yaku added on.

"I mean at least he did better than before right?" Kai said.

Kuroo added on to the conversation, "I guess, but Lev san needs better his form.  Otherwise we can call off your dream as being the ace of Nekoma."

"You got it Kuroo san," Lev agreed.

It began to become silent again before Kuroo started another conversation.

"Hey guys, can I tell you something?  It's sorta important and more on the private side, but I trust you." Kuroo said to his friends.

"Yeah, go for it Kuroo san," Kai replied.

Kuroo inhaled, preparing to tell his friends, "I think I like a girl."

"Yes we get it, you think Alisa san is attractive." Kenma replied.

"Woah Kuroo san likes my older sister?" Lev commented.

Yaku added on, "Well Lev san, if you payed any attention, you would've already figured it out."

"No guys I'm talking about Y/N chan from Karasuno," Kuroo cleared up, "you know the girl I met weeks ago at the training camp?" 

"Well good for you," Yaku answered in a disinterested tone.

"Are you guys not surprised or anything?" Kuroo asked, feeling a bit confused.

Kenma looked up from his game, "Kuroo, it's all you ever talk about these days anyways....plus it used to be about Alisa. I honestly rather hear about Y/N anyways."